Good Monday Morning:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

Yesterday was a long day in which I ate horribly and didn't exercise so this morning I have already been to the health club and it feels great! The reason it was so long was we drove to Green Bay to pick up Mom's car. She hasn't been able to drive since her stroke in December and our car was rear ended in January. We've been driving it around but the frame isn't certified. We are going to pay Mom some money in each month and will use her car until (if) she can use it again. Then when we got home we went out for dinner with sister in law and niece.

Today I will be doing conferences at school most of the day and then after that we go to register difficult child for high school.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day
:bath:

cubsgirl

Good Morning Everyone!

with-O - that sounds like quite a busy day but it's great you made it to the Health Club.

I start my new part-time job today. I'm a little nervous but I'm only working 4 hours so that is not too bad. difficult child just came into my room and gave me a "good-bye" hug and then promptly went back to bed. He's a sweetie most of the time.

Have a good one!

T

TeDo

easy child/difficult child is off to school today! Yea! BUT, that also means difficult child bugging me because there will be no one to play with all day. Can't wait for Thursday when they are BOTH off to school. difficult child sees the psychiatrist this morning and pediatrician this afternoon. We should find out the results of the Metabolic Panel they drew blood for last week and also exactly what is "abnormal" about the EKG they did the week before. At least we will be busy for most of the day (driving time, too) so today shouldn't be too boring for him.

Have a great No Meltdown Monday everyone.

keista

Good luck on the new job! I'm so jealous! You got a hug from your son. I get one once a year or so from mine :( Oh well, he's awesome in other ways.

Already got a call from the school this morning. Nothing bad - DD2 forgot her antibiotics. Now I have to get moving sooner than later and get them down to her. Such is life!

Gonna do some usual work today and maybe do some prepping for IRENE.

I wish everyone a Marvelous Monday!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Ladies!

Good No Meltdown Monday!

Sharon, can't believe the summer has flown by so fast for you! Thanks for checking on me while I was "away" from the board - I appreciated your thoughts.

cubsgirl, enjoy your first day at the new job - difficult child is a sweetie!

TeDo, hope the day is not filled with complaints and difficult child enjoys his last few days of summer.

Keista, I just heard on our weather that we are expecting a lot of rain and wind from Irene on Friday into Sat - I will make sure my storm box is ready too! A number of years ago we had a big hurricane come through and ever since I have a storm box - a rotary phone, batteries, flash lights, battery tv/radio, battery tap lights, bottled water......

My arm is feeling much better - I'm still not totally pain free, but I've been able to work at the computer at work without excruciating pain the last 10 days or so. I am still limiting my "pleasure" time on the computer - oh, that didn't sound right - you know, the board, facebook, etc., to keep the healing process moving forward.

Some sad news, we lost our dog Spot about 10 days ago. difficult child has created a little memorial space with Spot's favorite toy and a nice framed picture of him when he was a pup. It has been a tough loss.

difficult child is turning 16 tomorrow! I'm in shock that my baby is that old! He's having two girls and his best friend over tomorrow, they are going to see a scary movie, then I'll take them to difficult child's favorite hamburger joint for an early dinner, then they will come back here and just hang. I'll take the girls home later but difficult child's best bud will stay the night. He's planned the day and the food and we are making his cake tonight - he's a good kid.

Well, I'm late for the office and bonehead was in Canada this weekend and his flight this morning got cancelled due to plane issues - he won't be home until late, late tonight and I have a number of issues to handle at the office.

It's nice to be back among friends - hope your day is a good one!

Sharon