Good Monday Morning:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

The weekend sure did fly by so it's back to work this morning. Every muscle in my body is aching today. Since I had my stress fracture in May I haven't been able to take long walks. Saturday I decided Ella (my black lab mix) was getting a long walk. My foot has been feeling well so I thought why not? Omg, besides my foot hurting a bit, I forgot how walking is so different from any other exercising I've been doing! As they say, no pain, no gain! At least, for the most part, it is a good pain (if there is such a thing)!

Wishing all a good day!!:)

keista

Good Morning!

Yes, there is good pain! Although I don't remember it at the moment. Congratulations on expanding your exercise and healing!

Yay it's Monday! Back to school for kids and back to work for me :)

Hope everyone has a good day and week.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning ladies (and any men who follow, heheh)!

The weekend sure did go fast! Wow! I did manage to clear out some papers piling up on the counter and do some canning as well, finishing up all the apples for applesauce, yeah!

Sharon, it's good to move, just be careful you don't strain anything.
Keista, enjoy the day!

Off to work in a few minutes, another day...

Everyone have a great day!

cubsgirl

Hi Everyone!

My day is starting earlier than usual. I have to take easy child to the dentist - I'm embarrassed to say it's been a while since she's gone and she's got two huge cavities. We are getting a quote and possibly getting at least the one tooth done today.

Otherwise, just hanging at home and cleaning the house a bit. Nothing exciting in the cubsgirl world!