Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Warrior Moms,

Amazing how fast the weekend flies by when I have to sit in class one of the two days! It's back to work for me today. Mondays have been rough at school lately, partially I think because of the sweet couple of difficult children I have. Transitions are so difficult for them.

It's going to be sunny and 57 here today-a perfect fall day!! After work I'm hoping to get in a workout (I didn't work out at all this weekend which is very unusual for me) but will have to see as I also need to go with a friend soon to pick out a 50th birthday cake for husband's birthday party on Sat. My friend has a mom who bakes cake so we need to go pick one up.

Wishing everyone a day filled with peace!

Marguerite

G'day for Monday.

Sharon, enjoy your perfect weather. I hope you find a suitable cake for husband.

We have warmer weather coming in tomorrow for the rest of the week. Yesterday we took mother in law over to visit husband's cousin - farming country northwest of Sydney. Beautiful area, I grew up there. Very hot. We got back to our beach village and it was a lot cooler.

Today - a quiet day working at home. Tomorrow - much the same. difficult child 3 has his final computing exam on Thursday, he's supposed to be studying for it. Hmm...

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg