Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

I've been to boot camp already this morning and am so glad I went (now that I've gone:)). difficult child is up and watching tv and in a fairly decent mood. easy child/difficult child and husband are both still sleeping.

We have off today due to the MLK holiday. Most of the day I plan on relaxing (and recovering from the Packer's loss from last night).

Wishing all a day filled with moments of laughter and smiles.

Marguerite

G'day. It's early (wee small hours) Tuesday here. We had our local meeting today arguing with authorities about road access on public holidays. I was typing the minutes and I've been up late ensuring they got sent off.

Sharon, I'm glad you enjoyed boot camp. I don't think I could hack anything like that. Especially not now. I have a backyard of weeds to clear up, and a son who is suddenly unwell, the doctor thinks he strained something pulling up a dandelion the other day...

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon and Marg!

Sharon, good to hear you already have the toughest done for the day! Enjoy your relaxing day - I'll be leaving for the office shortly!

Marg, good to hear from you on the morning thread. It's kinda sad to see our morning thread dropping off here. Used to be it was the bright spot to start the day on a forum that generally dealt with difficult difficult child issues. It was our place to say good morning and share. The board has so many new members that don't remember our good morning thread! Hope difficult child is feeling better soon!

I'm heading to the office a little late today while difficult child sleeps on!!

Enjoy your day.

Sharon

L

liz

Good Morning to everyone!! Today the kids are out of school and it is rainy so I am very glad that I had already planned a day at the indoor playplace in town.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

buddy

Well, morning is gone...LOL... but HI anyway! I didn't see this to now and I can't figure out why I never caught it in the new threads since that is what I usually start out with then as the day goes on I double check each forum to see if I missed one (well not every forum,just gen and sp ed and Easy Child, those I have been thru)....

That new thread thing is what cues me to this one and I do like it a lot, I think it makes people here even more real to me... I will try to look for it better. I hope you guys keep it up!

Hope your day went well. Q was surly today and I got tired of being called icky names right in the middle of doing a nice thing for him. He is out with Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker and thank heaven because it was a day off school and he was getting really mean to me. I am going to take a nap now, lol. (yeah right)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Buddy-I didn't post til almost 7:30 this morning so maybe that is why you missed it. Remember anyone can start the morning thread:) Sorry Q made your day so difficult today.