Good Monday Morning

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was mostly peaceful, always a good thing! While most of it was beautiful, today it's back to cooler temperatures. It's in the forties now and it should hit a high of about 50 with lots of sunshine:sunny:.

easy child/difficult child 3 has finalized her plans for the summer. She'll be living with difficult child 1. difficult child 1 talked to the manager where he used to work about possibly hiring her for the summer. At the end of the summer, husband and I will pick her up and take her to college. I can't believe she's starting college! husband and I will finally become empty nesters!!:hapydancsmil: Not sure if I should have mentioned this yet. Things are always subject to change, especially with difficult children, lol...

Got to get going. Have to get to the pharmacy when it opens.

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

KTMom91

Good morning!

My mother in law is retiring today, so we're going to her goodbye luncheon. Should be fun.

My personalized license plates are finally in, and I can't find my registration. Supposedly I need that to pick up the plates. I am not amused at the idea of paying to get a duplicate registration card that's going to change because I'm getting new plates. Guess I should be grateful that I haven't been pulled over recently!

After that, it's back to laundry and homework. Hope everyone has a great day!