Good Monday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends:)

I've already been to boot camp this morning so my exercise is done for the day! husband, easy child/difficult child, and our niece are painting our living room, kitchen, and hallway. I'll be distracting difficult child and taking him to a water park and then going to a hotel for the night.. Wish me luck-I think I'm going to need it!!

Wishing all a great day!

T

TeDo

We are on Spring break this week so no fights over schoolwork!!!! Spent most of the day yesterday spring cleaning (the boys helped!!) because they want a dog and I said the only way I would even consider it is if the house was cleaned up and kept that way. Today, I plan to do NOTHING!! We even went grocery shopping yesterday. It's supposed to rain today so we might just have movie & game day. We haven't done that in awhile and all three of us need some bonding time.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all!

Sharon, I'm so envious of your ability to get up and go to boot camp so early in the wee hours of the day! Good for you! Enjoy your time at the water park, fun!
TeDo, oh wow, enjoy your Spring break week and bonding time. I used to love those days with my girls when we were all home on a snow day or something.

I am in the office today. I woke up with a fuzzy head and hoped it would burn off like fog on an overcast summer day, but nope. It's still here and I feel a tightness in my chest. I think I may have a little chest cold, blast! Not what I need right now. In any event, I hope to catch up on the last bit of accounting business that's been sitting on my desk for about 3 weeks now. I'm certain there is something in there that may accrue a late fee, but I just haven't gotten to it. Too much other stuff!

Our girls and their fellas were all home for dinner last night - we had a lovely time together over a good meal. I cannot tell you how much I love those times more and more! Hahaha, no one will probably read this as the morning is almost over, but have a great day everyone! Stay healthy and happy~