Good Monday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

Summer seems to be slipping by way too quickly! I'm already thinking about going back into school to start getting ready. Should be interesting as the rooms will probably be all disorganized even though we left a map because we are a summer school site so they bring in extra custodians and our custodians sent an email saying things aren't necessarily like our maps show.

difficult child is off to camp today! husband and I are glad but difficult child isn't. Good thing my workout is done for the day because I'm feeling a nap coming on after I drop off difficult child!!

Wishing all a day with reasons for smiles and laughter!

T

TeDo

WO, I know how the summer cleaning thing goes and sometimes I wondered if they even knew how to read a map?!? LOL Hope yours isn't too bad.

Nothing much on our agenda today. difficult child 2 is gone for a week and difficult child 1 is going to be going with his Big Brother later today and it sounds like it might be for several hours. The sun is up (the rain has stopped) and it is supposed to stay that way all day. I know I need to run a couple errands but otherwise have NO plans.