Good Morning/Afternoon/night TGIF Do u have Weekend plans?

Andy

Morning Rabbit!

I have my very first colonoscopy on Monday so I will be prepping for that. On Saturday evening I will purchase fruit to make fruit baskets for the families in our small school. I might put them together after church. I want to work on the bathroom again. I need to finish stripping wall paper so difficult child can paint. It has been slow going doing this while recouping from a surgery and also procrastinating because I can't decide what color to paint it. It has to go with my changing decorations of soft blues for winter to bright oranges of fall. Spring/summer colors fall in between.

trinityroyal

Good morning Rabbit, good morning Andy.

Goodness Andy. Best of luck with the colonoscopy. Hope everything goes well with it, and that your recovery from surgery goes smoothly. It is hard to choose new paint colours. Something in the golden range of colours might work well with both blues and oranges. Blues and periwinkle-type colours might also work well. There are so many lovely colours you can really get bogged down choosing, can't you.

I am here on the Board when I should be hard at work. I guess my to-do list is a bit daunting today, and I'm just not ready to tackle it yet. Perhaps a nice hot cup of tea will motivate me to get going. No plans at all for the weekend, other than winterizing the back yard. Putting away the backyard furniture, clearing out the garden beds, draining and shutting down the hot tub, that sort of thing.

Happy Friday everyone.

cubsgirl

Today is my birthday so I am hoping that husband will take me out to dinner (I'm sure it's part of his birthday plan). I will be cleaning this weekend too. Andy- I hope your colonoscopy goes well (and the prep that goes with it).

bby31288

Happy Birthday Cubsgirl! I am babysitting my grandson today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday while easy child works. So I'll pretty much be chasing him and cleaning up! Have a great job all!

H

HaoZi

Sleeping in and cleaning. Happy birthday cubsgirl! Hope all goes well Andy.

Andy

Happy Birthday Cubsgirl!

Thank you all for your support!

husband doesn't like the color green and since he uses a different bathroom I was thinking out finding a shade of green in that room. However, I do like the idea of a golden shade or blue. Yep, too many choices! LOL!