Good Morning Friday

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Not much news here today - last day of school term (mid-year, for us) and the first day for ages that I got to stay home.

It's cold here still. Not as cold but still nasty. I haven't checked my dressings today, I chose to sleep instead of having a shower. I'll probably have a shower later on, after we get back from cooking dinner at mother in law's. But the blistered area is feeling itchy, a good sign.

I had a shock yesterday over a conversation with difficult child 3's English teacher. I spent this morning trying to sort problems out. But that teacher wasn't at school today so I can't get anything sorted until next term. But it's looking a bit more positive than it was yesterday. I'll try and post separately; you will be horrified too. I really didn't need the added stress.

I have a meeting tomorrow but it's been cancelled. I'm still taking things very slowly, very carefully.

Oh well, time to get down to mother in law's and get cooking. It's just four of us tonight, niece and her friend have gone into the city for the night.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning all.
Marguerite, glad you are taking it slow. I know that feeling when you realize that there are things going on with difficult child that are horrifying. Enjoy a slower day.

Today is the start of a 4 day holiday. Happy 4th to those that celebrate. husband and I are packing up the dogs and heading up into the mountains of Virginia for
a weekend, of summer fun, reading, hiking, floating down a lazy river and basically just a nice weekend away. difficult child opted to stay home to prepare for his
barbeque with a couple of guys from his social group. He is pretty excited.

The weather here has been lovely the last two days and I have enjoyed every minute of it by being out there. The temps start to climb by Monday but we
may get one weekend where being out doors isn't brutal and searching for shade by 9AM

Hope you all enjoy your Friday.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Marg & Fran!

Marg, I too am glad that you're taking it easier.

Fran your weekend sound heavenly-like when H and I ran away to New Hamphire a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy!

On my first day of vaca I will see the chiro, do some chores and errands and meet my friend for a late lunch. Very laid back; it may be that I don't accomplish a thing and just let everything go! difficult child is home today, waiting to hear back from an interview she went on yesterday. Fingers crossed! I think I had better hang out our flag today!!

TGIF~enjoy everyone!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Marg-Make that three of us who are glad you are taking things slowly. I'm sorry there is added stress with difficult child 3 and school.

Fran-Enjoy your weekend away!! It sounds like the perfect getaway!

Jo-Crossing fingers for difficult child and the job. Enjoy lunch with your friend!!

I'm back from boot camp and getting ready for a nap. Not sure what is on the agenda today. Tomorrow I'm heading out of town early as one of my uncles passed away and the funeral is tomorrow morning. I'll be back later on Saturday but it will be a lot of driving.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful: