Good Morning Friday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

We've had a busy day today, I was fielding phone calls and drafting emails all over the place. All to do with difficult child 3's current problems with school. I'm beginning to see the way through the mess, but there is still a lot of unknown stuff to deal with. I'll post separately.

Tomorrow I have my monthly writers meeting, I'm not looking forward to it because I feel I need a whip and a chair sometimes to keep the meeting in line, although I prefer to not have to drive them hard. I generally hate meetings where the chair shouts for control, but last meeting I had to do this, and I anticipate I will have to tomorrow as well. It's only one person, but she's a real headache. Past chairpersons have let her get away with a lot, and we have lost members as a result of her bad behaviour not being controlled.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Marg, can I come ~ I want to see you play with whips. Can I, can I, hummm? :bigsmile:

The sun is out ~ my eyes are burning.:imok: Have to take Lenny into the vet today for another blood draw then it's out to my flower gardens to pull weeds before the rain begins once again.

Have a good holiday weekend.