Good Morning Friday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

We've had a busy day today. difficult child 3 had a study day at school which is always a heavy mental effort for him. He's been working on an assessment task, so was up until 2am last night. I'm actually happy about that because at least for some of the time, he was working effectively, which is progress. Of sorts.

He's got a couple of days' extension, we have to post the work in on Monday morning. Tomorrow husband & I are both out all day, so hopefully difficult child 3 will get some study done - even though it is Saturday and he tends to not do schoolwork on weekends.

I have a writing workshop on, also intense mental effort. husband is heading to his trains club. We'll meet up back home with just enough time to change clothes before we head out to his trains club annual dinner. Together, we'll clock up five hours' driving by the time we get back home tomorrow night.

So - after not sleeping last night (I can't sleep when difficult child 3 is not in bed, even if it's for a good reason) I need to get some sleep tonight. And considering it's already Saturday here (just after midnight) I'm not doing too well!

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

SuZir

My Friday is also starting to turn to evening. Very pretty day today. And happy one. My easy child found out today that he was accepted to the selective High School he wanted and also to their sport segment (also selective.) I was rather sure, he would be, but he is very relieved and happy. So, YAY for my easy child! :bravo:

L

Liahona

husband doesn't have to work on Fridays, so its a very nice day for me.

Hope you both sleep.