Good Morning Friday!

SuZir

I hope those of you who got hit by Sandy are beginning recovering.

We are back to black and wet November weather. 35 F, rain and windy. Winter had his first try for a week, but November still won out. But I'm sure winter will have a rematch soon. And sooner or later he will win. :bigsmile:

I started my morning with washing very muddy dogs after a morning run and having to deal with moody teen boy, but I'm now already safely indoors at work. easy child got some bad news concerning his sport. He had underwhelming national team camp last weekend and ended up being cut from the next phase. That makes it also unlikely for him to make it to a seriously cool tournament trip during Christmas and he is very disappointed. He may still have a chance, if he does very well in his own team during next month and if some of the other boys struggle, but still a big disappointment for him to be a last one cut.

Tomorrow I have a dog competition thingy that will mean I will be up before five a.m. and from 6 a.m. on I'm likely to spend all day in very wet forest. With 35 F, heavy rain and wind. There are times when I do wonder, if I'm sane considering I do this for fun...

Last edited:

Wiped Out

Staff member
SuZir-I hope your day turned out well! You are so right about the fact that winter will win! I am really hoping for another mild winter like last year-would be unbelievable to have that mild two years in a row. Muddy dogs are not fun! Sorry to hear about difficult child's sport. Have fun with the doggy competition! Stay as warm as possible!

As for me, I'm glad Friday evening is finally here. It's been a very long week and I came home and fell asleep for almost two full hours!

InsaneCdn

Winter ain't gonna be mild over here, it looks. husband is oiling up the big snow machine... haven't needed to blow this early for a number of years but... it just keeps coming. We never even got our indian summer... it's gonna be a LONG one.