Good Morning Friends TGIF

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends TGIF Hope everyone has a Great Day and Weekend! difficult child 2 Has bowling today. Hugs Rabbit:D

LittleDudesMom

Happy Free Choice Friday!!!!!

Good Morning Rabbit - wishing you a great day as well!

Left the house yesterday morning at 7:50 and returned at 6! Not as much on tap for today, but still pretty busy. But, going over to my cousin's tonight for steaks on the grill with Aunt and Uncle!

Have a fabulous Friday all. Make a great free choice today!

Sharon

Yes, Finally it is Friday!

Rabbit, I hope that you have a wonderful day and that difficult child 2 enjoys his bowling.

Sharon, What a busy day yesterday. Maybe the steaks will make up for it, sounds like fun...

It's turning out to be another lovely day here today. husband and I had a date night last night to celebrate his birthday. I was nice to have a little time alone together, that just doesn't happen too often. We both are looking forward to a low key, relaxing weekend.

Try to find some quiet moments of peace and serenity for yourselves today....

Valerie

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Rabbit-Enjoy your day! I hope difficult child 2 has fun bowling-I always loved to bowl-don't do it much anymore though.

Sharon-Steaks on the grill with relatives sounds wonderful!

Valerie-Glad you had a date night last night! Enjoy the low-key weekend.

Our morning is starting out sunny! The rain will move in later this afternoon. After work we are going to pick up difficult child and bring him home-hopefully all will go well.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning my friends. It's a beautiful spring day. Cool, sunny and just green, green, green. Makes you remember why spring always feels like hope.

Rabbitt, good luck to difficult child 2 and the bowling.
LDM, sounds like another party weekend for you. : )
Valerie, what a nice way to spend a birthday with husband. Hope the weekend turns out pleasant.
WO, I hope all goes well with difficult child. It's always a worry isn't it? Hugs.

difficult child has ................. exercised voluntarily for almost 2 wks!!!!!!!!!! Never happened in the 25 yrs he has been on this earth. He is watching what he eats and exercising. I'm not involved except for encouragement. I threw out a weight loss/get fit challenge to easy child. My sister and brother threw their hats into the ring. difficult child was invited of course but I didn't think for a second he would participate. With all the chatter about the challenge he just fell into it. He uses the Wii fit and is doing 35 min of intense aerobic exercise. Pretty amazing for difficult child.
Although he exploded yesterday and told me he felt like a servant. My head started to spin like the exorcist. He has apologized several times. He is very lucky I love him. Wonder if the dieting and exercise finally got to him. I'm sure he will be better today. He looked properly remorseful. I still have smoke pouring out of my nostrils over his explosive comments.

Today, I am going to get some plants and maybe a garden bench. We, I actually, want to plant some pots. Tomorrow we want to start on the veggie garden. The men will be here working on the back yard all day which makes it difficult at best.

Hope you all get to enjoy the day.

Im a Believer

Happy Day to everyone ~ It is a rainy dreary day here in the midwest but Friday none the less ~ Here's hoping everyone has a restful - uneventful weekend!

Marguerite

G'day people. You all sound so busy. Fran, good for difficult child, hope he keeps up the exercise (not the tantrum). Enjoy your barbecues, visits, gardening - all of it.

It's probably warmer here than it is for you - today was hot. Summer temperatures, almost 90F here today (32C). I didn't get to the beach, difficult child 3 needed me to support him with his schoolwork. And tomorrow is likely to be our last hot day, the cool change is coming through tomorrow afternoon. And I have a meeting to go to! Otherwise with no school supervision needed, I'd be at the beach. It's bizarre to have the weather so summery, when it's almost May. Traditionally Anzac Day (April 25) is wintry. We shiver through the dawn services and spend the day wearing coats.

Time for bed. Tomorrow is a busy day. The whole weekend is busy - easy child & SIL1 have headed north to visit SIL1's mother. They're leaving there on Sunday and stopping off overnight with us before heading home on Monday (a public holiday for us due to Anzac Day on Sunday). It will be good to see them. easy child 2/difficult child 2 & SIL2 are coming over for dinner too, but difficult child 1 & daughter in law will be at a medieval warfare convention for the whole weekend, went of the Blue Mountains. He's going to meet up with me before my meeting tomorrow, in the regional library.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg