Good morning! Have a terrific Tuesday!

Rabbit

:DGood morning! Have a terrific Tuesday!:D
Hugs Rabbit
Only enough time to start the thread
difficult child 2 is going to the Zoo to see the elephants!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Rabbit-I hope you have a fun day and that difficult child enjoys the elephants!

A very long day ahead for me (seems like a lot of those lately). I just keep telling myself summer break is right around the corner. After work I have a therapist appointment and then it's our last book club for the year. I have missed quite a few and really don't want to miss tonight(plus the books were great) but it does mean me staying on the west side of town until 6:30 when book club starts. I should leave the house around 7 this morning and return around 9:30 tonight.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Rabbit- Have a great day! I hope difficult child enjoys the zoo. :)

Sharon- That is a long day... you must be looking forward to the holiday weekend!

Today is school board election day... I will be standing outside the polls at an allowable distance to support my candidates. Then, Duckie has a doctor appointment in the afternoon.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in! :salute:

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Rabbit - I hope difficult child 2 has a beautiful day at the zoo!

Wiped Out - What a long day for you! Hope you find a way to reenergize between work and the club.

Tired Mommy - Good luck at the polls!

I am still recuperating from the great weekend I had.

Just dawned on me it is the end of May so I better look at work contracts and talk to my supervisor today. As last year, I do not have time to learn the contract process! I really think central office should be doing all the work since they closed our business office and that is definetly a business office duty.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

A quick response only, sorry no time to greet you all individually. It's already Wednesday here, just after midnight.

I went to a seminar tonight with a guest speaker on neuroplasticity, speaker was Dr Norman Doidge. It was fascinating, I ended up buying a book which I will probably take my time reading. Although it doesn't deal much with autism, it deals with neurology in general and especially with the way we CAN chage brains and use the flexibility, the malleability of the human brain to help overcome all sorts of problems, far more than has previously been recognised. A lot of what he said also bears out what we've been doing to help difficult child 3 over the years.

Even more so - it reinforces what we've been doing in recent weeks, with the brain trianing exercises.

So everybody - get brain training, challenge your brains, challenge your children's and especially in any areas which are the most difficult. Do something new, something different. Always plan to learn something new.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg