Good Morning, it's Friday:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!!!!

Happy Friday! Today will be sent baking (not my favorite thing to do in the world but after 10:00 I will have the house to myself:)) for husband's birthday party. I will also need to do some laying down and icing of my back. I actually had to leave work yesterday it got so bad. Thankfully today I have a comp day.

The weather is very fall like today which I love
:autumn::autumn:

Wishing everyone a day filled with beautiful moments:angel2:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow!

TGIF...yay!

Sharon, I hope you have a day filled with beautiful moments (what a lovely sentiment, I had to send it back to you!).

I will have a full day at the office today and will visit my mom at lunchtime. My assistant is leaving early today and the other gal who helps pick up slack is not in, so that leaves me, yippee. I hope it's a low key day.

I am already creating a laundry list of chores I'd like to complete this weekend...I'd better slow down and make time for pumpkin picking! :jack:

Have a great Friday everyone~

buddy

I love your check-ins.....

what a nice thing to say... a day filled with beautiful moments is a great way to take things little by little.

In MN the kids have had off Thurs/Friday for MEA (mn ed. assn.) but I dont ever remember once going to a convention as a teacher...haha. It is like a political holiday or something...crazy. So have my stressed out difficult child off his usual schedule I am walking on egg shells ...but had that beautiful moment..At his therapeutic horse back riding. as much therapy for me as my kiddo! Just so nice to go there and sit in the middle of the horses and feed them carrots while the kids ride.

Wish I had the means to live on a farm now.

have a low stress day everyone!

cubsgirl

Hi Everyone!

I'm having a low-key day here. Everyone is at school or work. Unfortunately, I'm coming down with a cold and sleeping a lot, so just got out of bed 30 minutes ago (noon)!!

Not much on the agenda today - just cleaning the bathroom.

Wishing everyone a good day.