Good Morning, it's Friday:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

Friday has arrived and while this week has actually gone by quickly I'm still very glad it is Friday. Should be a fun day as we are taking a field trip this afternoon and I am sure the kids are going to love it!!

difficult child is going to his first dance tonight. It is a peer partner sponsored event so he got to help with the planning. It's only from 4-6 so it is a good time for difficult child. He is looking forward to just hanging out.

Wishing all a happy day!

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends. TGIF
Sharon- Hope your difficult child has a GREAT time at the dance.
I let difficult child 2 stay home from his Program (like school- but the kids are 21 plus) for no reason giving both of us
a 4 day vacation. We both will stay home eat and watch TV. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Hugs Rabbit

Marguerite

I give up. I know it's Friday afternoon by now for many of you, but I'm just not getting a chance to post on the morning thread at any reasonable hour...

Sharon, I hope difficult child's first dance goes well. A two hour window should be manageable.

Rabbit, enjoy your family time. Break out the popcorn machine!

It's Saturday morning here, I'm about to head out for my fortnightly writing workshop. If I leave early I can get a leisurely coffee and re-work the scenes I'm struggling with. Yes, the book WAS finished, but it's too long and now has to be split into two novels. And I now have to make them work as separate books, each standing alone. The first one is the problem - it merely sets up the reader for the last half of the book. Now I have to make it work by itself. It can, I just need to explore all angles and really find the premise that will have most impact.

Hmm, I think I'll need more than one cup of coffee...

The sun is shining (despite storms yesterday afternoon and more forecast). Massive storms happening, huge. Lots of hail, drenching downpours. But we got little of it yesterday, just the son et lumiere as the massive purple sky worked its way seawards. Thankfully much of the rain yesterday fell into Warragamba Dam, so Sydney's water supply is now at almost 80% - we never thought we'd see the like again. I wish I could go to the beach this morning to finish what I started yesterday (ie a tan) but work beckons... it is bound to be dark and stormy by the time we've finished our mutual manuscript appraisals.

Time to go put on mother in law's stockings then hit the road. After I trigger the ejector bed in difficult child 3's room. Saturday morning sleep-in is enough by 10 am! He's also got work to do! husband left hours ago, by now he's elbow deep in cleaning out the flood debris from the train tracks so he can re-instal a set of points for next weekend's public train run.

Marg

DDD

I remember four day weekends with fondness. I also remember the dances for all eight kids. Don't know a thing about book writing, lol, because I'm more of an orator...but hope it goes well. Hugs to everyone this Friday. DDD