Good Morning Monday! Have a magnificent No Meltdown Monday!hows your weather?

Rabbit

Good Morning Monday! Have a magnificent No Meltdown Monday!hows your weather? Too Rainy here!
I am still unpacking and running my taxi service LOL Hugs Rabbit

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:
Rabbit-Sorry you are having a rainy day. After you are done running everyone around take a break and take a nap (it's what rainy days are great for:))

What a fun weekend we had! Being at the Michigan game under the lights was something amazing to experience (especially since we won:)) The crowd was amazing, the game was a nail biter!

However, I wouldn't want to do that on a regular basis because we didn't get back to sister in law's til almost 4:00 in the morning!! I still don't feel caught up on sleep but it was worth i
t!

Back to work today and in hot, steamy weather, however tomorrow a cool front runs through and by Wednesday our high will only be in the mid 50s.

Wishing everyone a fantastic day filled with peaceful moments
:kisses:

Good Morning Everyone,

Rabbit, Hope your day goes well in spite of all the driving and the rain!

Sharon (WO), Glad you had such a fun weekend!

hearts&roses, Hope your day goes much, much better then you expect!

The big move is finally over and we're as settled as we're going to get in our temporary apartment. easy child/difficult child 3 is doing well in her new school although it's been difficult for her to make new friends here. Things are going well with husband's new job. difficult child 2 is now a good 11 hours away from us but has lots of supports in place. He began school last week and so far so good... Keeping my fingers crossed! difficult child 1 is doing OK - Wish he would decide to go back to school but I don't think it's something he wants to do right now. He is going to buy his first car - Very used of course, lol... but still running...

It's a bright sunny morning here and I'm going to finish my coffee and take my "favorite sanity saver" for a long walk.

Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning everyone. We have had beautiful sunny days. The mornings and evenings have had almost a cooler feel. I'm looking forward to cooler days and more walks with the puppies.
I visited with difficult child last week for 2 days. Funny thing is that his weaknesses haven't changed but how he manages his ADL's seem to be helping him support his own weaknesses. He is progressing in his goal of having as independent life as he can manage. Finances, estimations, time and budgeting continue to be a mystery to him. We keep hoping that things will click but it's not happening yet. He is better at time management and using tech tools to help him.
We still feel we have to remind him of his goals. He is a loveable man and was really glad I left so I would quit touching "his stuff". I'm planning to visit more often now that my time isn't spent caring for mom.

Hope you all have a productive Monday.