Good Morning Monday! Have you have a magnificent Monday!

Rabbit

:mornincoffee: Good Morning Monday! Have you have a magnificent Monday! Its difficult child 2's first day of his new program. I hope it works out and He likes it! Hugs Rabbit:bunny_ears:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Rabbit! I hope difficult child enjoys the new program, very exciting! I am back to work today after a week off pre-mourning the loss of father in law. I'm sure my desk will be full, I'm looking forward to the diversion from my own head! After work I will do my knee therapy in the pool, and I think I may have to stop at the grocers as well some time later. Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:

LittleDudesMom

:hangin: Good Monday Morning!

Rabbit, hope the program is a one difficult child 2 and he likes it. The attitude often makes the difference.....

Don't forget everyone, it's No Meltdown Monday -- just because it's summer, our meltdown free day never goes on vacation!

Finally got all my California company done. Had some great times with my brother over the course of ten days (on and off here). Now I'm just working towards the kids and my beach week in August!!!!!

Today is work and then a haircut for difficult child and spagetti for dinner. He asked me, almost first thing this morning, if we could have spagetti for dinner tonight. Fortunately, I had three frozen containers from my last cooking binge!

Stay cool, no meltdowns...

Sharon

LittleDudesMom

Hey Jo! Missed your post. Hope your first day back is not too difficult but it also takes your mind off saddness for a little while.

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

Rabbit-I hope the new program for difficult child is a great one!! Thanks for your cheering good morning today-it made me smile!

Jo-Definitely sounds like a busy day for you and that it might be a good thing for you today. Hugs.

Before I came here I was looking at the radar picture for our area and it looks like we are in for some strong storms this morning. difficult child is going to day camp this week with there being a sleep over night on Thursday!! I love this camp because they keep the kids busy all day which is a good thing for difficult child.

Later this morning I have a therapist appointment and then I might head to the pool if it has cleared up.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Hi Sharon-we must have both been typing at the same time. I'm glad you enjoyed some great times this weekend with your California company. A week at the beach is a good thing to be looking forward to!! Enjoy that spaghetti dinner!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Rabbit- Fingers crossed!

Jo- Many {{{hugs}}}

Sharon (LDM)- Enjoy your day!

Sharon (WO)- Do you believe we actually saw those storms forming on this side of the Rockies as we drove back to Denver from Estes Park? It was pretty crazy! I'll post some pics on FB next week.

Well, we're off to the Garden of the Gods and the Cog Railway at Pikes Peak today... should be fun!

Have a great day! :salute:

Star*

call 911........call 911
VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!! RABEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the GOOD MONDAY WISH!!!!!!! I needed that today!