Good Morning Monday! Have you have a magnificent No Meltdown Monday!

Rabbit

Good Morning Monday! Have you have a magnificent No Meltdown Monday! It looks like I have finally
found a house. Just in the nick of time. Have to be out of here Sept 17th. Sending Hugs and good wishes to all. Rabbit

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Rabbit-So glad you found a house! Enjoy your day!!

I've been to the health club already this morning! It was hard to go so early but felt great once I was done! In a bit I'll be heading to school. I have so much to do to get my classroom ready!

Not sure what else is on the agenda for the day but, of course, I'm hoping to squeeze in a nap:)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

T

TeDo

Rabbit - So glad for you. Isn't it funny how things work out sometimes.

Wiped Out - You are way too ambitious. Glad it works for you. I wish I was getting myself ready for school. Budget cuts here prevented that from happening so I am only getting the kids ready. They are sooo ready to go back.

We are going to pick up our new vehicle this morning and have to meet with social worker this afternoon. I just hope my vehicle makes it the 40 miles to pick up the new one. My kids are sooo excited. I went to look at it without them so they have no idea what it even looks like.

L

Liahona

What exciting days you all have!

I get to pay bills. Hopefully, I'll get to exercise, too.

B

BeachPeace

Blue started school today.
I came home and immediately took a nap.
We survived the summer and no one was hospitalized - not even me. (by the skin of our teeth)

sigh