Good Morning Monday Hope U have a GREAT day!

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends! Hope u all have a Great day! Playing Chaufuer once again! We r Having
Nice Spring weather but the pollen count is very high! Hang in there ! Hugs Rabbit
:D

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Rabbit- Enjoy the good weather, our pollen counts are outrageously high!

I'll be running to the grocer this morning, then puttering around the house. I have a meeting at the school (I'm a parent rep), then husband has a meeting this evening. At least Duckie should get most of her homework done while in childcare in the next room from me, lol!

Have a great day! :salute:

crazymama30

Good morning all

Rabbit--it's too bad we do not get chaufuer pay, mileage at least would be nice huh?

Tm--hope your day goes well and the pollen count does not bother anyone--especially Duckie

husband had a rough night, so I did not get much sleep either. Not what I wanted for my first day back to work after being sick, but so it goes. Not much here, a call to psychiatrist and off to work. Thankfully I am in a department where I can answser my cell phone when he calls back! There is always something to be thankful for, you just have to look to find it sometimes.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Im a Believer

Good Morning all ~ Here's to a Memorable Monday! I am strange - Monday has always been my favorite day of the week ~ The promise of new beginings.

May all your Beginings be Blessed ~

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Rabbit, we're having the same pollen issues but I'm loving the weather.
TM, while you're at the grocer I have a few items I need.....
CM, sorry to hear you've had such a rough night (via husband)....here's to a calm, positive day.
Believer, I like your attitude on Mondays.....to me it's just another day of the week.

Busy morning ahead - both of the tweedles treatment teams in one room (25 & counting) plus myself. I hate these mtgs; I feel so outgunned & unheard. Just another face in the room.

It's to be a stormy day ahead (unless the weather report changed from last night); sometimes rainy days are my best - can't get distracted by the sunshine & gardening needs.

Have a good day, friends.

LittleDudesMom

Running late - sorry I can't address you all.

Don't forget that Mondays around here are No Meltdown Mondays - make sure the difficult children in your life get the message!

Good day all....

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day folks. I'm late too, we just got back from cooking dinner for mother in law (Moroccan beef with preserved lemon - I LOVE my crockpot!).

I was busy today. My home help was on a late shift today so I had to cut things short and leave just as she finished. difficult child 3 completed his school assessment task at last, I was hoping to post it this afternoon but I ran out of time and energy.

I had to go see my neurologist who wasn't happy with the state of my shoulder, he said I'm heading for a frozen shoulder and thinks the cancer surgery could have aggravated things. He's writing to my GP about it. He massaged my shoulders for me, said my right shoulder feels like a railway sleeper. This neurologist is a bit eccentric, but I like the way his brain is always working, always trying to think of things to do with the medical case.

After the doctor, I headed to the mall to do some fabric shopping for the costume for the play. easy child 2/difficult child 2 is dancing the part of a rose, I need to make a rose tutu for her (as distinct from a Rose Tattoo - OK, I think you have to be an Aussie to get that; Google Rose Tattoo). I was tired when I left the mall, I had to stop for fuel on the way home and stop again, twice, to deal with driver fatigue. I haven't been sleeping well because of the pain.

Tomorrow we have to head out for difficult child 3's therapist appointment. On the way home, I hope to do a bit more window shopping for fabric. I know how much tulle to buy now (I'm fairly sure) plus I know the usual price now. I'll see how I go for time and energy. Tomorrow evening mother in law is cooking dinner, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about.

Enjoy your Monday. I'm going to crawl into bed.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning everyone. It feels like I may have caught up at home since mom moved back home. The kinks aren't worked out
completely but she feels good so far.

Rabbitt, I don't miss the chauffeur days that's for sure. Hope the weather is pleasant for the driving. Our pollen was 3 times normal last week. We had a bit of
rain that has made all the difference in the world with air quality.

TM, hope your visit to school is helpful. I like the idea of homework being done while mom is engaged. Have a good day.

Crazymama, tough to not get the right sleep when you know you have to work the next day. Hope the day doesn't drag on and on for you.

I'm a Believer, I like new begginings too although I think of them as starting on Friday. : ) Just kidding. I love coffee too.

Timer, good luck with the group meeting. Hope it is positive and productive.

LDM, no meltdowns here. : )

It's a glorious spring morning with not a cloud in the sky. husband and I walked a trail that is near the NC Museum of art. It was neat because they have large pieces of art along the trail. Not that I know much about art but it was nice to see something different among nature.
The backyard is still dug up and very tempting for young dogs to dig. They constantly have black paws and drag all sorts of debris into the house. Sigh.
We got the garage cleaned out and some outside chores done so I am a happy girl.

difficult child had an evaluation for job skills. The Dr. who evaluated him was actually refreshingly interested and curious. We will see how all of that helps difficult child in his job search and life plan.
He continues to struggle with job applications. No return calls. : (

Have a good Monday and I will try my best to not meltdown. If some progress in the yard doesn't happen I may be on the 6PM news tonight.