Rabbit

Good Morning All. Hope everyone has a GREAT day! In store for me today:
Errands to run and bills to pay!
sending hugs to all Rabbit

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:tongue::D
Rabbit - Have a great day!

I get to go back to work today after being off since last Wednesday! What a weekend it has been! Troubles with Diva too deep to explain here. Our drier finally stopped working so the laundramaunt will be our new friend for who knows how long.

I took difficult child and the neighbor girl to a zoo yesterday. It was a special day for kids to come in costume. The neighbor girl has an otter outfit and difficult child has not yet decided about how/if he will dress up so I went as her keeper. We put a leash around her and he wore his school's otter sweatshirt. It was so cute to watch the very little kid's reaction. One said, "Mom, look, it is a kitty and it has a collar on." Most thought she was a puppy and one thought she was a bear. It was a great afternoon to be outdoors.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Can it really already be Monday?

Rabbit, I do hope that your day goes smoothly today. Hugs to you as well.

Andy, so sorry to hear about diva and the clothes dryer. I am not a fan of laundromats. I hope that you can get it repaired soon! Sounds like your day at the zoo was a fun one...

Our weekend just flew by. We all went with difficult child to a performance of the city's symphony orchestra (so that he can write his critique for his music class). It was a very enjoyable evening. difficult child struggled a little, because he was way outside of his comfort zone, and quite anxious - but he made it! When we asked him how he liked it - he said it was "ok" :) He's working to register for his classes his next semester. I've suggested he only sign up for afternoon classes, because he definitely is not a morning person.

I've begun my day of work at home... I love working at home, especially in the cold weather. Then off to the Y for exercise at lunch time.

I hope everyone has a peaceful beginning to the new week. Take some quiet moments of solitude for yourselves...

Valerie

TPaul

Idecor8
I'm ALIVE!!! I'M ALIVE!!!!

I think I survived the flu, feel almost normal again, well as normal as my normal can be, LOL LOL!!!

Sure to be a busy week for us around here. wife taking on the second job, her idea, might be the death of me yet, but I will sort out a way to get everything running in some kind of order somehow, :anxious:!!

Hope everyone has a good beginning to their week and smooth sailing throughout the week.
T.paul