Good Morning Monday

Rabbit

Good Morning ! Hope everyone has a stress free day! I am taking difficult child 3 to
therapy!!Yea! I think! After refusing to go for a while now She has agreed to go back once a month. I am secretly(maybe not so secretly) hoping this will led to therapy more often. difficult child 1 is not doing so well at college( 2 hours away)but its not his fault. His leg is giving him problems and his school is not as handicapped assessable as I was led to believe. Sending hugs to all
Rabbit
:D

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Rabbit- I hope difficult child 3's session leads to more & effective therapy... and that difficult child 1 is able to access his education despite his health issues.

I woke up with my neck/shoulder/tmj bothering me again, I'm really not happy. I have a few errands and a run to the grocery store later. Then Duckie has swim class.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Marguerite

G'day, folk.

Rabbit, good to see you bounce in to the morning thread! It's good that difficult child 3 is going back to therapy. I hope difficult child 1 can get some help with better access.

TM, sorry you've got wryneck symptoms. Very uncomfortable. Would a hot pack help? A doctor got me onto a fast hot pack (works even on holidays). You get a hand towel, wet it, wring it out, fold it neatly and put it inside a crinkly plastic shopping bag (the ones that are like freezer bags in texture) then microwave it until it's hot, usually 1 min on HIGH. Works a charm. I've given up wheat packs and those expensive ones you have to boil up.

We've had a fairly quiet study day today. I've develpoed another ug and had to see the doctor this evening in an emergency, so I could organise pathology and get onto antibiotics fast.

Tomorrow is Melbourne Cup day. Not a public holiday here in NSW but just about anywhere, everyone stops to watch the race. easy child 2/difficult child 2 invited me to the pub with her for a Melbourne Cup lunch (also a hat competition, I've got my hatready). Not sure if I feel well enough to go, now. But difficult child 3 has his drama class tomorrow evening, we could go out early enough to go to the pub for the race. Yes, I'll get photos if I can.

Not sure yet what we'll do. It will depend on how I'm feeling, I think. In some ways I think it will be good for difficult child 3 to finally get to understand what this horse race is all about.

It's late and I need to head for bed.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Rabbit, keeping fingers crossed for therapy today.
TM, sorry to hear about the pain ~ hope you're feeling better soon.
Marg, the same goes for you. If you must, skip the outing. Seems once you're down with something it takes a long time to feel better.
boyfriend, a good morning to you as well.

Up & moving slowly this morning. I have Occupational Therapist (OT) & PT this afternoon & a speech evaluation tomorrow morning.

I expect lots of phone calls from the tweedles this week - don't know why, just a mom's gut instinct. Or because Halloween is over & I'll be getting lots of "hints" for Christmas gifts. Happens every years.

Here's to a calm, peaceful day with at least one reason to smile.