Good Morning Monday

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Rabbit, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Good Morning ! Hope everyone has a stress free day! I am taking difficult child 3 to
    therapy!!Yea! I think! After refusing to go for a while now She has agreed to go back once a month. I am secretly(maybe not so secretly) hoping this will led to therapy more often. difficult child 1 is not doing so well at college( 2 hours away)but its not his fault. His leg is giving him problems and his school is not as handicapped assessable as I was led to believe. Sending hugs to all
    Rabbit
    :D

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Good morning. :coffee:

Rabbit- I hope difficult child 3's session leads to more & effective therapy... and that difficult child 1 is able to access his education despite his health issues.

I woke up with my neck/shoulder/tmj bothering me again, I'm really not happy. I have a few errands and a run to the grocery store later. Then Duckie has swim class.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

3. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

G'day, folk.

Rabbit, good to see you bounce in to the morning thread! It's good that difficult child 3 is going back to therapy. I hope difficult child 1 can get some help with better access.

TM, sorry you've got wryneck symptoms. Very uncomfortable. Would a hot pack help? A doctor got me onto a fast hot pack (works even on holidays). You get a hand towel, wet it, wring it out, fold it neatly and put it inside a crinkly plastic shopping bag (the ones that are like freezer bags in texture) then microwave it until it's hot, usually 1 min on HIGH. Works a charm. I've given up wheat packs and those expensive ones you have to boil up.

We've had a fairly quiet study day today. I've develpoed another ug and had to see the doctor this evening in an emergency, so I could organise pathology and get onto antibiotics fast.

Tomorrow is Melbourne Cup day. Not a public holiday here in NSW but just about anywhere, everyone stops to watch the race. easy child 2/difficult child 2 invited me to the pub with her for a Melbourne Cup lunch (also a hat competition, I've got my hatready). Not sure if I feel well enough to go, now. But difficult child 3 has his drama class tomorrow evening, we could go out early enough to go to the pub for the race. Yes, I'll get photos if I can.

Not sure yet what we'll do. It will depend on how I'm feeling, I think. In some ways I think it will be good for difficult child 3 to finally get to understand what this horse race is all about.

It's late and I need to head for bed.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg

4. Good Monday morning to you all! Hope you have a great week!!!

5. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Good morning friends,

Rabbit, keeping fingers crossed for therapy today.
    TM, sorry to hear about the pain ~ hope you're feeling better soon.
    Marg, the same goes for you. If you must, skip the outing. Seems once you're down with something it takes a long time to feel better.
    boyfriend, a good morning to you as well.

Up & moving slowly this morning. I have Occupational Therapist (OT) & PT this afternoon & a speech evaluation tomorrow morning.

I expect lots of phone calls from the tweedles this week - don't know why, just a mom's gut instinct. Or because Halloween is over & I'll be getting lots of "hints" for Christmas gifts. Happens every years.

Here's to a calm, peaceful day with at least one reason to smile.