Good Morning Monday

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

I'm watching a film we taped last night while we were at mother in law's, before we go down to cook dinner again tonight, at mother in law's. I've already talked to my family about how J is going. She's still in intensive care, still fighting. She doesn't feel she's making progress but others see improvement every day. A long way to go, though. I'm hoping to get over to see her on Friday.

difficult child 3 worked moderately well today, but has a lot of schoolwork to catch up on over the holidays. We get two seeks holiday over Easter, here.

I can hear husband's car, he's just home from work. The weather has cooled off a little today, it's been pleasant today even if it's been a bit overcast.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Marg, I'm glad to hear that your family is seeing improvement in J. I know she isn't out of the woods & I continue to keep her & your entire family in my daily thoughts & prayers.

Haven't slept yet tonight - took pain medications too late in the day & for some reason they hype me up more than sedate me. I think it has more to do with lack of pain = more energy. Oh well.....

I'm meeting Wiped Out & her easy child/difficult child for breakfast this morning before she heads back home from the TC's. I'm looking to meeting her daughter; she's about a year older than kt. kt is looking forward to meeting them as well.

After that, I need to make a run out to the art store then home to bills & laundry. Spring break is this week so I'll likely be off more than on this week.

Have a good day all - here's to a calm, cooperative day out of our difficult children.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning ladies. I know it's Monday by the sound of the school bus driving by. I'm at mom's so the street noise is more evident. The pups think it's great fun to run the fence and bark at passing school buses and kids. LOL.

Marguerite, I'm glad to hear that sis is making progress every day. Sending positive thoughts her way. How are you feeling?

Timer, how fun to visit with WO and her daughter. I miss not meeting as many folks as I once did when I owned ths site. Enjoy the breakfast.

I am planning on, once again, trying to make mom's kitchen and bedroom more user friendly. It's a long and boring process. Fortunately, I am
planning on visiting with an old friend tonight. I haven't seen her in many years. Same with tomorrow night. I find I need a break from the house to
just feel like going on. Mom is definitely feeling better than last Thursday and Friday when I feared she was taking a turn for the worse.

difficult child is visiting with a friend this week in Virginia Beach. I will probably not hear from him. I'm glad he got to a chance to visit.

Hope you all have a good week.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone~

Marg, still holding J in my thoughts and prayers.
Linda, enjoy breakfast!! Sounds like a fun time!
Fran, enjoy catching up with your friend!

At work today, tying up the loose ends for our new health care policy. School tonight, should get my midterm results, ugh. I have a huge paper to write by next Wednesday and I haven't made the time to even start the reading portion - just so much life getting in my way. Plus a little procrastination. Can't wait till this one is over, but I'm really enjoying the other class!

Have a great day everyone~