Good Morning on Friday!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:
I hope all have slept well. I woke with a headache, please make it go away! I'm heading over for set up at church today, it's fish fry #2 and it's Duckie's last day of school before mid-winter break.
Have a great day! :geek:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Happy Friday all!

:hypnosis: You don't have a headache....you feel fiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnne, there is nothing wronnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

difficult child has Friday school today. I'm not sure if this one is for the clay throwing incident in ceramics class or for forgetting his detention for yelling at a teacher. (Wow, I'll be so glad when he turns 18 since he's not going to do any of that stuff anymore. Snort)

I still have jury duty. Today is supposed to be the last day and I have a feeling that it's going to be a looooooong day.

Good morning and happy weekend to you and all who snuck in.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

TM, fingers crossed that headache goes away - I love those Friday fish fries. Miss them a lot.

mstang, I've yet to be called for jury duty. I'm assuming you're not sequestered on some huge national trial. :D

Four below zero here - I'm getting real tired of this below zero stuff now. Generally by February we aren't getting this many days of below zero weather - okay, I'm done whining. It's supposed to be sunny & I'll open every blind in the house & let the sun in. I love sunny days.

kt is off to school already - husband is still snoozing & I'm just hanging out sipping hmj.

husband & kt bought me the nicest "lounging" pajamas for Valentines Day that I feel the need to "lounge" today. I believe that I'll be "lounging" in those new pjs (matching slippers & robe) while I do some artwork & listen to my newest audio book. (Too bad I can't add in a glass of wine or something)

Enjoy your Friday. May your free choice be a good one & your difficult children cooperate.

house of cards

Morning all,

TM, you lead such an active life you make me tired, hope all goes well at church.

mstang, you have one of those that believe they will suddenly turn it around when they are adults? so do I...after all adults don't act like that.

All my kids are home today while husband gets to go to work but major difficult child is still asleep and the rest are enjoying a peaceful morning, so am I. I'm going to believe that is how the whole day will go.

LittleDudesMom

Morning Friends,

In a rush this morning. Have to run out to difficult child's p/t conference at school this morning and the cleaning crew should arrive while I'm gone. easy child and difficult child are home today.

After that, easy child and I are making a run to the grocer - we are making a big pot of vegetable soup this afternoon and I want to look for a couch for my family room.

Busy day - hope all of you have a great Friday - remember that Friday arond here means Free Choice!

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all...been up and at it for a few hours by now. All I can say is, "TGIF"! So glad tomorrow is the weekend. I plan on getting my weekend chores done this evening so I can be FREE to visit with easy child and her boyfriend who are coming home for a few days. easy child took a bad fall at her school and needs to see our chiro as well as the regular DR.

Today is difficult child's 3rd day at her new job - so far, so good. She seems to like complaining about it, but I can feel her excitement when she's telling me about her grueling day. Haha.

So, back to work. Have a fabulous day everyone~