Good Morning on Valentine's Day!

tiredmommy

Good Morning!:gifts:

I hope everyone is having a nice, quiet morning. I'm sitting here sipping my :coffee: and will be getting in the shower soon. We have church today. The children are leading the service and Duckie is acolyting plus doing a reading! Then, we have to drop off Valentines to a classmate that was out sick all week and missed the party.

Other than that, we'll have a quiet day.

Have a great day!:valentine:

LittleDudesMom

:D Everyone must be sleeping in, reading the paper, or relaxing this Sunday morning!

Hope your Sunday is a good one!

TM, we were posting at the same time!

I forgot, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Valentines Day!!!

TM-Enjoy your quiet day!

Sharon-Have a great V-Day.

This morning I actually slept in!! I went to church yesterday and stayed up late watching movies. We watched "The Hurt Locker". It was a very intense movie.

Not doing anything special for Valentine's today. We'll fit in the health club and naps along with some cleaning.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:gifts:

crazymama30

Happy Valentines Day all. Don't forget to tell your special someone how special they are to you.

TM--hope all goes well at church, and hope duckie is not too nervous.

LDM--Hope your day goes well.

Once the sun comes up I am going to go take a hike out in the woods with the dogs. I finally got my new hiking boots broken in, so it is time to go try them out. Then I will come home and make strawberry blintzes for breakfast. The kids love them, husband hates them, but I will make him something else. Not sure what! Might go to a movie later. I am going to help difficult child and easy child clean their rooms today, difficult child's is horrible, we can't even walk in it anymore!

Have a happy Valentine's day every one!

DammitJanet

Good Morning...

I have a post stickied at the top of PE as my Valentine Card to everyone here at CD.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!