Good Morning Saturday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

I'm having a busy series of days. Yesterday was full of doctors appointments lined up one after another. Today I had my fortnightly writers meeting, very intense. I always come home mentally exhausted. We went to mother in law's for dinner as usual, then watched a detective show that went almost half an hour over time! We should have come home an hour earlier, didn't realise the thing was movie-length. I was late to bed last night (getting some urgent work done) and don't want to be late tonight.

Tomorrow - also busy. A friend from church is moving away, she has her farewell tomorrow afternoon and our kids (except for easy child) are coming along, then back to MILs with us for dinner. easy child 2/difficult child 2 & SIL2 are also bringing their laundry, it can be in the washing machine while we're at the party.

Monday will also be busy. And Tuesday. I think I get a bit of time at home on Wednesday...

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Aw, Marg, looks like we posted at the same time! Maybe the moderators can merge the threads.

I hope you find some time to rest over the next couple of days.

M

Mamaof5

I discovered a bony lump under my left knee right at the tibial plateau (just below the knee where the tibia connects). It's painful to go up and down stairs, painful to touch, no localized "fever" at site or any for that matter. I'm worried I injured the MCL\ACL but I don't know how that happened...I didn't bump, didn't twist the knee, didn't land on it, didn't fall or trip. Didn't torque it in any way, shape or form either...

It might be bursitis or tendonitis. It could be related to my myofascal syndrome (the fascal sheathing over the muscles and tendons are attacked by my immune system causing scar tissue in the form of lumps usually pea sized in nature and in rows. You find this degenerative symptom around the joints mostly) BUT and this is a big but...usually the bumps from MFS are not this big. Could be a tear where synvial fluid is leaking out of the tear and into the surround tissue...it could many things and it's making me a big B too. OF COURSE...difficult children are driving me bat poo coo coo today too...which makes it worse (both my pain, patience and bness). Not a very nice Saturday morning for me...oh and some little brat 4 year old beat the bejezers out of my dog this morning with a mini toy hockey stick...I had to yell at the kid to get away from my dogs and then tell his parents to get up off their **** and parent...they let this kid run around willy nilly and do whatever he wants without supervision or discipline...*sigh* Dom's okay by the way...(the dog)