Good Morning Saturday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

It's been a hectic few days here but also very interesting. Yesterday (Friday) husband & I got to go to an exclusive media event in the city. I had won tickets and got special attention, it was lovely. I got to meet all my favourite TV presenters of this particular TV show. After that, husband & I went out to dinner in Chinatown (around the corner). We had finished our meal and had just got back to the car (yes, I got parking in the inner city where I needed it) when three of the show's presenters turned up looking for somewhere to go eat. We directed them to our favourite restaurant. They're not from Sydney so they were glad to get a recommendation (and directions).

This morning I had to go back into the city for an important meeting. I HAD to be there, so did my friend. We had arranged to go in by train but the trains on our line were affected by signal failures. Then I herd on the radio that our road was blocked, a car accident. So time to detour - only I forgot to. But the causeway had been cleared when I got there. However, I could see a car in the water, back hatch open. It was gone when I came home again.

Today's meeting - very useful indeed. Surprising. Soap opera-ish. We're in for an interesting year with this mob.

Tomorrow - I get to stay local, just in the village. easy child 2/difficult child 2 & SIL2 are coming over (laundry) and also their niece is going to the beach with her mum, so they are also heading to the beach. I will probably join them after church. I've got to get up early and put a casserole on for dinner, then I can play. I'm looking forward to a swim at the beach, it will be very hot here tomorrow.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

cubsgirl

It sounds like you had a lovely day Marg!

As usual, I don't have much going on today. I'm going to get the kids to do the dishes (our dishwasher is broke right now) while I do some other cleaning. I have to work Noon-6:30pm so there goes much of the day - but I plan on relaxing when I get home!

Andy

Marg - What an adventurous few days you are having. A visit from the kids will be a nice way to wind things down.

Cubsgirl - Have a great day!

I am home on a Saturday for the first time in two months and the last time in the next two months assuming difficult child's bowling team make it to State. difficult child has had bowling matches every Saturday since September started except for one which we then took a trip to a family gathering. Next weekend Diva and I go to a wedding about 5 hours from here so we are making a trip of it with two nights on the road. difficult child's bowling team than goes to a qualifying meet - They have been number one in their conference but came in 2nd during the tournament so have to try again for a state spot (They are about 17th in the entire state so have a good chance). Then it is Thanksgiving, the state bowling team tournaments, two weekends of single scholarship bowling tournaments and Christmas will just about be here.

Have a great day everyone! And for those who need to know, tonight we set our clocks back one hour!