Good Morning Saturday

Marguerite

G'day, everyone.

A strange day today - it began searingly hot, still and sunny then just after lunch the wind came up, gale-force, dragging clouds across the sky and sending down an occasional large drop of rain. I had to tie my hair up into a turban for any outside work. The garden looks better after yesterday's efforts; hoping the fire ban is off tomorrow.

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone.

Marg

K

Kjs

Good Morning

Marg - you have the strangest weather. So hard to relate to your season's.

It has been one long week. Thankfully, at noon, I am off for 4 days. Sleeping is my plan today.

Have a Great Saturday.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marguerite-Strange weather indeed! We're having strange weather here too. We are supposed to hit 87 today which would be record breaking heat. I hope your fire ban is lifted!

Kjs-Enjoy the sleeping :sleeping:

The weather really has been strange. Yesterday was my birthday and I wore a sun dress to work. Definitely the first time that has ever happened.

I had a fairly nice day yesterday. The kids in my class (under the direction of another teacher and aide in my room) made me the nicest book of coupons and cards. Each student gave me a coupon for things like stapling, organizing, sweeping, etc... and wrote a nice card. We had a nice dinner out except towards the end difficult child started to lose it and before bed he was really losing it.

Today it's off to my dad's birthday surprise party. I'm looking forward to being there although we do have an hour and a half drive. Then we have to get home in time to drop easy child off at the homecoming dance. husband took her shopping and bought her the cutest black dress with gold shoes.

Sorry for rambling-I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day! :painter:Hi if you snuck in!

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Good Saturday Morning!

Marg, you do have some crazy weather! But, kinda cool to have a hot, humid moring and then a blustery afternoon! Enjoy your Sunday.

Kjs, glad you start your days off today - it has been a crazy week for you and for difficult child. Maybe the two of you can do something relaxing together.

Mom and I stayed up too late polishing off the wine :smile:. But, we had a nice evening. Had some nice filets to grill, but we ended nibbling on cheese and peanuts while drinking our wine and decided to save it for tonight!

She wants to go to the mall today - her favorite thing to do!

Have a great Saturday!

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

It's an overcast morning - tstorms on & of all night long. This morning it's just a gentle rain. Incredibly humid & looks like record highs in the mid 80's by the end of the day

Didn't get much more than 3 hours of sleep last night - sorry I'm not addressing each of you.

Enjoy your Saturday. Keep it calm & find some time for yourself today.