Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Another lovely day here in paradise. We managed to get to church and had a very interesting time. husband then got stuck into his hobbies in his workshop, while I got some reading done, then had a brief visit with our artist mate up the road.

Came home, cooked up a big pot of Italian comfort food, talked to you guys, and in general had a not too busy but still productive day.

With difficult child 1 home tomorrow, I'm going to get him to dig out my vegetable bed (some time this week, anyway) so I can re-plant with a winter crop. All my parsley is going to seed, it's time to pull it up, harvest the seed, add more soil and manure, some potash as well, renew the possum-proof net and maybe put in some scarlet runner beans and silverbeet.

It can console me until summer.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Marg

tiredmommy

Good morning Marg and all to follow. :coffee:
Marg- We're just starting to think of gardens here. We have one to two inches of snow from Friday's storm on the ground. We really haven't maintained a snow pack this year with all the rain and ice. It makes me think spring may bloom suddenly this year.:flowers:
I'm heading off to church in a bit. Duckie is staying home with yet another cold. I'm a little congested as well too, but the co-teacher is on vacation so it's all me this week.:ill:
Have a great day! :salute:

LittleDudesMom

:beautifulthing: Good Sunday Morning Marg, TM, and all to follow!

It is a crisp, sunny, late winter - spring is almost here kinda morning here in central va. Sure it's cold, but the daytime temps are on the rise. No snow for us this year and the old fancy daffodils have already opened in my backyard!

Marg, what are scarlet beans? Are they red string beans? Glad you had a nice relaxing Sunday :angel2:. It's always good have that great day of rest before the week begins!

TM, I will be waking the four teenages :whistle: that are fast asleep up in easy child's room :sleeping: to get ready for church shortly!! I hope you and Duckie feel better real soon. Hope you find some time to relax or nap this afternoon.

Not too much on the agenda here today. After church easy child is going down to a vacant building that her father and I own (built in 1886) to work on a photo assignment. She has to take a roll on windows and a roll on reflections. This old building has huge old windows so she wants to use them in her project. While she is doing that, difficult child is having a friend over for a couple hours. After easy child returns and difficult child's friend goes home, we are down for the count! It is Sunday movie time!!!

Wishing you and your family a relaxing Sunday :thumbsup:

Sharon

tammyjh

Good morning,

Marg, I must say that I'm jealous that you are still gardening. My garden is buried under about 8 inches of snow right now lol. I hope you enjoy the season while it lasts:D

Tm, I hope you and Duckie are feeling better soon.

Little Dudes Mom, the daffodils sound so lovely.

We're probably not leaving the house because my 6 yr.old easy child is down with a fever and just feeling yucky.

It snowed all day yesterday so we're digging out today....no fun...we've had so much snow this winter. I'm so ready for spring. We've already started some seeds in the basement and hopefully can move everything out to the greenhouse by the end of this month/early next. Mostly perennial flowers but I did some tomatillos. Hoping to have a good salsa garden this year.

Have a great day everyone!!:D

KTMom91

Good morning from CA! We're eating breakfast and getting ready to go to church. Not sure exactly what's happening this afternoon, but I hope it will resemble that rumored "day of rest"! Have a wonderful day!

Jena

good morning marg

ok how does everyone get those cute little pics up???

we just finished difficult child's evaluation so today is our first full day home and im exhausted need to relax today if at all possible.

have a great rest of the day

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning ladies,

Running a "tad" late this morning - slept later than usual & than relaxed. Just relaxed.

Enjoy your Sunday - I plan on it.