Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, folk.

We had a quiet day today, just pottering around. I still haven't watered the garden yet. Probably won't - I have to dash out and see a friend (I know, at THIS time of night!) to talk wedding stuff with.

We did get to the beach this afternoon, the day was really hot even into the evening. Unfortunately there was a really cold current, it was as if someone had parked an iceberg off Sydney Heads. husband went in for a thorough swim (he usually won't go in if it's cold) while I got wet enough to feel the ache form the cold, and chickened out. difficult child 3 and other kids seemed to feel no pain, they kept playing and having fun (somehow).

I cooled off later at hom with a cold shower. The cold tap water was warmer than the sea. Then I drank an iced coffee (also warmer than the sea) before driving back down to collect difficult child 3, who was having fun skim boarding with the big boys.

The weather is cooling a little in most capital cities, Cairns is getting blasted with a tropical cyclone (hurricane) force 1 at this stage. No biggie, hopefully.

Tomorrow I have to go out with easy child 2/difficult child 2 to look for wedding dress fabric etc. A lot of politicking etc. Busy. In hot weather. Going to the west of Sydney where it is REALLY hot. Thank goodness for air con in the car!

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

Andy

Good Morning sleepy heads! I know Sundays are little slow but it still is unusual for me to be this close to being one of the first to Good Morning post.

Marg - The heat has taken over your area. That cold was just us trying to share our natural air condition. Sorry it was too cold. I thought your heat was strong enough to counter it. LOL

I will go to church early to set up for Sunday School and then help make sub-sandwiches as a school fund raiser. After late church, I will take difficult child to another school's fundraiser that will end about 2:00. I hope non-easy child gets back to town in time to pick up difficult child and get to that fundraiser before I get to. She needs to purchase numbers for me on the number board and some penny rafflles for door prizes. I then will go into work for about 4 - 6 hours to do my 1st day of the month duty so that tommorrow can be dedicated to packing up the office. That pillow for tonight is already starting to look very inviting.

Everyone have a great day! Find a way to make your kids laugh.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marg-Sorry the water was so cold. Hopefully it will warm up again soon. I hate swimming in cold water-I would have skipped it like you did.

Andy-Oh my, your day sounds so busy! You will definitely enjoy that pillow tonight!

I'm going to head off to church in a bit. I'm hoping to get to the health club because it's a weights day and I really need it. However, I definitely need to finish cleaning and we need to do a grocery store run. A nap is a must because we have a friend coming over to watch the Super Bowl and I don't want to fall asleep during the game!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!:peaceful:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Marg, I'm looking forward to a day when you are at home for the day & doing something for yourself. We may have to throw a CD board party that day.

Andy, another day like Marg's I see. Hope you find some down time today.

Sharon, this may get me in trouble but in my humble opinion the only reason to stay awake during the super bowl is the commercials. So nap away & have husband poke you awake during the ads. ;)

Believe it or not kt & I just woke up. Another beautiful morning wasted. It's a gorgeous day & I intend to appreciate it as much as possible as the temps are threatening to go sub zero in the next few days. In the meantime, there's a beautiful warm breeze blowing in from the south.

The natural light yesterday & today is perfect for painting & I'm going to spend time this afternoon doing just that. kt & PCA are heading down to a walking trail by a nearby lake with Sally. We have some chores & such to take care of as well.

wm is headed out with foster mum & dad to a super bowl party so a visit is out of the question. Looks as though he & I will be lunching one day this week at school.

Have a wonderful day friends.