Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

First Sunday in Advent today. We managed to get to church (we've been a bit absent lately) just in time to get hooked in to some organisation for the annual carols service. This year it will be back outside, hopefully it won't rain. I've got some rehearsing to do for my choir.

I stayed out of the sun today, I'm still recovering fom mild sunburn and I don't want to jeopardise my skin this summer. The next three days will be cooler and cloudy so it should be easy for my skin to recover. I still had a bit of running around to do, talking to people etc. I thought this afternoon was the opera in the art gallery session but it's next week. So I was able to organise tickets, dropped in this afternoon to pay for them.

Tomorrow I see the chiropractor again, do a bit of shopping and maybe drop in on easy child 2/difficult child 2. I need to call difficult child 3's school and organise the IEP meeting with next year's teachers. The school year ends in less than three weeks. There's not much more schoolwork for difficult child 3 to do, I'm getting him to focus on what he can do online, so the teachers can mark it immediately and not wait for "snail mail" to get the work to them. I do have one snail mail package to send them, I will post it in the morning.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:lipstick: Good Sunday Morning!

Marg, take care of that burn!

My dinner party last night was a success! I tried a new recipe and it was a hit. It was baby fingerlings, whole shallots, and dark purple grapes tossed with olive oil, fresh rosemary and thyme. Then you toss boned-out/skin on chicken and sweet Italian sausage with the same herb and oil, place on top of the veggies and roast for 50 min to an hour. Once it done, you arrange on a platter and drizzle a balsamic vinigar and brown sugar mixture (boiled together until reduced and thickened) over the top. It makes a fabulous fall dinner presentation and is REALLY yummy!

Not much on the agenda today. I did the majority of the clean up last night. difficult child has an essay on "Do violent video games and TV shows cause teens to be violent?" Five paragraph opinion paper....I'm hoping a nap is in the plan for me somewhere......

Have a great Sunday!

Sharon