Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

It's late Sunday night here, it's been a very sunny day that was relieved (for us) by a pleasant sea breeze. I took my swimsuit to church today but didn't get a swim; just as I was heading to change into my swimsuit, difficult child 1 rang. He and daughter in law had already arrived at our place and I had invited them for a roast dinner. Not sure which end of the day for it, that was all. They ended up staying until after dinner tonight, so we roasted the chook for tonight and had toasted ham & cheese on focaccia for lunch instead.

After lunch I took daughter in law to a local art gallery that happened to be open. I've been trying to get her there for ages. She's begun painting at last.

We got back from the gallery and she looked through our photos, compiling an album she can copy later on. We've had a relaxing day, all of us. I would have liked to go for a swim with daughter in law, but she's still not supposed to go swimming with a broken foot.

mother in law came up later on for dinner, so we got another good meal into her that she didn't have to cook.

So now it's late, the kids have gone home. mother in law has gone home and husband & I are heading for bed.

Tomorrow is another day? I'm seeing my physiotherapist in the morning. After that - who knows? I have a few projects to get on with, mostly artistic in various ways. I made a start on some of them today.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Marg and all to follow!

Marg, sorry you didn't get to the sun, but sounds like a nice Sunday spent with family. We've a holiday here tomorrow, honoring Martin Luther King so most of the kids are off from school and many are off from work. Hope your appointment goes well and you get some creative juices running!

This morning was definately a morning for sleeping in - gray and rainy. I'm still working on my paperwork/organization project. I started yesterday and got a good amount of prep work done. Today is all about sorting and making files.

I had a great nap yesterday afternoon! Stayed up late and watched two movies on showtime....right now I'm glued to the news watching the updates on Haiti - what sorrow.

Wishing everyone a relaxing day.

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning friends.
Marguerite, how nice to have time with d i l. I'm sure it was a nice time for her.

LDM, happy belated birthday. Hope life gets more interesting in the next 50.
I am in desparate need of blocks of time to get some of my paperwork organized.

It's been a bit of a busy week. difficult child is still applying for jobs but the pace is slow. We are looking into job training as an alternative.
Mom is hanging there. She had a bit of an event yesterday but is doing better now. Her heart circulation is pretty unreliable.
I found I have an injured rotater cuff in my shoulder which needs to be exercised every day.
I made a quick 36 hr trip to Galveston to be involved in a city council meeting. It goes on and on and on.

Hope you all have a peaceful day.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Marg-Sounds like a delightful day (although I'm sorry you didn't get in your swim)! The toasted ham and cheese on focaccia sounds delicious!

Sharon-Glad you napped yesterday! You know how much I love naps:) What movies did you watch? When you are done organizing at your house feel free to do the same here;)

Looks like we had some light snow or ice last night as the trees are all frosted looking this morning-just beautiful! Was planning on heading out to the club after breakfast but may wait awhile as the roads may be slippery. It is suppose to hit 37 today but I'll believe it when I see it-they have been predicting much warmer temps than we have actually been getting.

Some cleaning to do today, napping (of course), maybe some grocery shopping and the health club at some point.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Hi Fran-you snuck in on me. I'm glad your mom is doing better today. husband has a rotater cuff injury-he may need to get another cortisone shot. Be careful with yours.