Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

I had an interesting day, to say the least. The horrible weather didn't eventuate but I did have to go to the play rehearsal. it was interesting to walk into the theatre and be ale to compare how I managed this week physically, compared to last week. I am not in brilliant shape and it confirmed my decision to push the director into postponing production. She wants to get back to rehearsals by mid-July, but I said this should not happen if we can not begin with a full cast, especially the lead. It's been a struggle and was NOT working. I'm not sure if she will get easy child 2/difficult child 2 back, though. I also warned her, I won't be ready by mid-July, I will need longer.

Back to radiotherapy in the morning, then we drive difficult child 3 in to school for work experience (every day this week). Thank goodness husband took a few weeks off to drive me to treatment etc.

So I'm off to bed ASAP, if I can only persuade my menfolk to do the same. They still have to shower first, but we have to get up in 8 hours - need time to SLEEP!

The rotten weather is forecast to come in tomorrow. Wish us luck! Here's hoping the storms have mostly blown themselves out by then...

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:proudamerican:

Good Morning All! Nice to see the most are either sleeping in or busy with family or chill time this morning!

Marg, sorry to hear that the director is being, well a director - the show must go on! We can all understand that you are not up to par yet - glad you are getting a good night's sleep.

Yesterday was a big work day for me. Well, actually, so was Friday. Friday was all about the patio gardens and general back yard maintenance - thanks to my easy child for all her help! Yesterday I completed my "bird sanctuary" area. I've been wanted to do it for about two years. I have an area on my side yard, that is visible from my back porch, where I have a couple birdfeeders, a bird bath, and some pots (they sit on an old tree trunk stump).

For a while now I've wanted to formally make it into a little haven for my birds - which I am crazy about. Since November, I've been collecting little items for what I knew was the eventuality of the project! So yesterday, at about nine, I began with the spade tearing up the grass and making a kinda of oval area (about 6 X 9). easy child got off work at 12:30 and then joined me and we laid plastic, put in a border, laid about 35 cubic feet of mulch, potted about eights plants in colorful pots, and planted a Carolina Jasmine bush and a hydrangea bush. The final touch were my little bird stakes and ceramic birds that we placed around the garden. We then proceeded to sit in the hot tub for about 45 mintues! I know my back and the back of my legs are a tad sore this morning - I'm sure easy child is still sleeping......

Tonight my cousin, easy child and her new male friend are coming for a cookout! We will usher in summer! :bbq:

Hope your Sunday is filled with time to relax!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Marg-I'm glad you were able to get the play postponed. Hope you are sound asleep right now.

Sharon-Your bird sanctuary sounds beautiful. It will be so peaceful to enjoy the birds! Enjoy your cookout.

I've been to church and am heading to the health club in a bit. Later I'm heading to the pool with difficult child-wish me luck!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Marg, hope you snoozing even as we speak. I'd expect nothing less from you husband than to take time from work to drive you about during treatment. It's a real hit to your body.

Sharon, need picture's of your new bird sanctuary. I just tore mine out as my yard needs major renovation. May get it back up next spring.

Sharon, fingers crossed that your trip to the pool is fun.

I'm about to wake ktbug ~ she stayed up watching some fool horror flick. I woke in the middle of the night with kt cuddled at the end of my bed snoring away.

I'm heading out to my gardens in the next hour or so (need pain medications to kick in first) to pull any unwanted growth (weeds); kt will be mowing the lawn & watering.

Have a good day all.