Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

Yuk! Our election result is a mess - a hung parliament, as predicted. This means that whoever ends up as our Prime Minister and leader of our country, is going to have a very difficult, dirty, nasty job with poor productivity and a high likelihood of needing to call another election probably within a matter of months.

It just goes to show - whoever you vote for, you're going to be tuck with a politician.

We tried to avoid listening to any news today, we had our monthly day with the miniature trains today. Beautiful early spring weather, clear sky, no wind. Great picnic weather. At least husband & I enjoyed our day out without having to think about the country's messy politics.

All the good stuff we have had the benefit of in Australia for the last three years or so, seem to be about to fly out the window.

The election outcome is likely to take another week and frankly, whichever way it goes from here is a mess. Similar to the problems in the UK six months ago. Except their politicians seem to be able to work with one another productively. I'm not sure ours can.

We're about to head down to mother in law's for dinner - seafood. Another good thing about today. I just don't want to think about the politics.

Tomorrow I have my cleaner to help me, then afterwards I'm going to an appointment to have a partial prosthesis fitted and maybe a bra or two to go with it. I'm not too badly lopsided, but it will be good to have a bra that fits at least one side properly. With a partial prosthesis, I should be able to have a better fit.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Sunday Morning!

Marg, nice to hear that spring is beginning to show itself - there is nothing like the first few glorious days of warmth!

A nice Sunday morning here in central Va. Not too much on the agenda. I'm going to help my cousin with a spreadsheet - she's not too computer savvy but is doing research for historical props for a movie set in the 1700's and needs a spreadsheet to keep track of the vendors and such. difficult child wants to go see Piranha today - I don't know anything about it so I will check out some info this morning first. Other than that, it's a quiet Sunday.

Hope your Sunday is quiet as well.

Sharon