Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day people.

Definitely summer here. With a vengeance. husband & I went to church this morning, I grabbed the swim bag on the way out the door. After church I headed for the water - it was icy! But the day was so hot I was happy to stand in waist-deep chilled water, just to cool off. Went back inside, sat and participated in discussion group for an hour or so while we had lunch (I was still in swimsuit, sitting on towel) then I had another quick cool-off. And, wonder of wonders! The water had warmed up a lot!

So husband & I left, he had work to get on with. Back home I made lunch for difficult child 3 (he stayed home this morning) and then took him back down to the beach (different beach from the church one). We were late afternoon by the time we got there but the sun was still stinging hot. I chatted to friends, had another swim, then came home and showered. I just got back form mother in law's where I put dinner on, I'm about to go back down to her place to finish getting dinner ready - rack of lamb with garlic, rosemary and seeded mustard.

Tomorrow is my cleaning day again - forecast to be hot and sunny, so we will get plenty of washing dry!

Enjoy your Sunday, people. Have a slice of our summer to keep you warm.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Marg-Thank you for that slice of summer! I will need it to keep me warm today, right now our temp is 5 degrees! Three times to the beach is so awesome; I know I've never made it three times in one day:beach_ball: Sounds like the perfect summer day!!

Really enjoyed watching the Packers game last night!! In a bit I'm going to head to the health club and then the rest of the day is cleaning, grocery shopping, and also some napping!

Wishing everyone a day where even if it isn't sunny where you are it is sunny in your hearts:)

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Marg- It must be lovely to have so many beaches nearby in the summer... nature's air conditioner!

Well, I survived Duckie's birthday party. We had 15 friends here from 5-9 last night and 4 slept over. They fell asleep between 12:30 and 3am and were up by 8! What don't they understand about "sleep"over, lol!!!!!!? I'm going to need a nap later. :rolleyes:

Have a great day! :salute: