Good morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day people.

Village fair today. The big day of a three day celebration. A hot, sunny day, enjoyable time. Busy but fun. Yesterday I entered the produce competition, won the craft and got best sauce (pesto) and got second for my bread. Today - a writers brunch then a walk round the stalls and the art exhibition.

The kids came over (not easy child & SIL1, they live too far away) and we all had dinner together.

Bedtime now. Back to the grindstone tomorrow.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:bigsmile: Good Sunday Morning Marg and all to follow!

Marg, sounds like a lovely weekend! Congrats on your wins!

A slow Sunday here - don't like this time change!

difficult child has a math assignment and a hair cut (by me) on his list; I have some PTSA paperwork (I'm the board secretary at difficult child's school) to prep for a meeting this week. That's all we have on the agenda other than finishing a Monopoly game we took a break from yesterday!

Hope your Sunday is restful and calm.

Sharon

H

HaoZi

Marg, congrats on your wins! Sounds like a lovely day.

Sharon, hope you have a calm relaxing day.

Per usual, laundry day here. Clean up in general, and trying to proof-read my poetry collection (self-editing is a nasty thing, because you see it as you meant it, not as it is) for self-publication on Kindle (yay, no middleman or editors to take chunks or impress, poetry doesn't sell well these days anyway, just want to get it polished up and out there while I'm working on another project).

Hoping Kiddo doesn't get too squirrely with this time change, but if her allergies start kicking in before she adjusts we'll be in for a few serious up-and-down weeks before she levels. She goes back to psychiatrist tomorrow, and we're planning to finally meet Travis in person after that at a restaurant.

T

TeDo

Have a good day ladies. Marg, congrats. Got homework to help kids with today. No school tomorrow but it's a staff training day. Good thing my college-attending niece is home for spring break to keep peace between my two. Other than that, no plans for the day. Maybe we'll get some game time in.