Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day people.

What a busy day today! But I feel good because I made people happy. husband helped.

We started early - got to church at 9 am to meet with another couple (they arrived on the 9 am boat) to begin cooking my famous sausage rolls for the congregation. I'd organised it last week. It's cold at the moment, so cooking a hot lunch was very welcome. I had the bulk of the preparation done before church started at 10.30 and just kept loading trays in through the service. We're informal so I could wander in and out or watch from the kitchen door.

Lunch after church - easy child 2/difficult child 2 & SIL2 arrived, joined in. Had a lovely chat to people, froze what didn't get eaten (so next week they have more sausage rolls) then headed home. The kids had come for dinner, it's mother in law's birthday but she thought we had forgotten. We'd arranged for the kids to come for dinner while they did their washing at our place. But I secretly put together a blackforest choc banana cake for her, which we shared for dessert (after a roast pork dinner).

Tomorrow I have my cleaning day and also some cooking needing to be done. Then I have an audition for a TV game show. Got to drive across the city for it - late night, all alone. Wish me luck!

Enjoy your Sunday - I'm heading for bed!

Marg

Rabbit

Good Morning Sunday! Hope u have a Super Sunday not a Sad Sunday! . I Have put a deposit down on a kitten .The Kitten will be our second cat. I still have not found a place to live and I need to be out of here by September 17th. Thus I will be looking at places all day. Hugs Rabbit
:bunny_ears:

Marg- Good Luck on the game show. Happy Birthday to your mother in law.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

Marg-You are making me hungry-sausage rolls, roast pork-yummmmm! Good luck with the game show tomorrow!

Rabbit-I hope you find some place early so your entire day isn't spent looking for a place and you can enjoy your day a bit more! Enjoy your new fur baby!

Last night husband and I went to a friend's 50th birthday party and had a nice time. I refused to even look at the dessert table as I really need to get myself back on track!

At some point this morning we will head to the health club. The rest of the day will be spent either inside where we have a.c. or at the pool. Our forecast is for 95 with an even higher heat index.

Fran-Yesterday you asked how easy child/difficult child was doing. We are seeing lots of improvement right now (still a ways to go but very nice to see). Next week she turns 18!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

I'm a bit late as it's almost afternoon here.

Marg, I'd like your recipe for sausage rolls. They sound yummy.
Rabbit, isn't it wonderful to get a new pet in your house? Good luck with your search for a new place.
Sharon, I'd gladly pass up all to eat to get to the dessert table. You're a better woman than I.

It's a very hot, humid day here. You can almost cut the air with a knife. I'm off soon to pick kt up for an afternoon pass. She wants to come home to pick up more clothes to take back with her.

I'm keeping fingers crossed that it will cool off a bit so I can get out & work in my yard later this evening. There's a grapevine taking over the west side of my house. No clue where it came from but it's growing up the side of my house.

Have a good day all.