Good Morning Sunday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

I just want to say quickly - I don't have a monopoly on the morning thread. Especially to you new members, feel free if you want to greet the day instead of me. Whoever gets in first...

It was a warm autumn day to begin with today, then the cold winds started. husband has been pottering in the garage building a steam train while I went to church then caught up on sleep and other things after I got home. We're about to head down to mother in law's for dinner (reheated curry tonight).

Tomorrow is easy child 2/difficult child 2's EEG and next appointment with the neurologist. I've got my writers workshop scheduled too, but they clash. I might compromise.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

Hi Marg and all to follow,

Marg, As usual, you're so busy! One of husband's uncles was very interested in trains too. He used to build models all the time and gave some of them to our kids and his other nephews too. He also collected old train schedules, etc... anything having to do with trains. We're going to see the sun today! It'll be nice, in the low 60's. A big change from yesterday's cold, wet weather! Got to get moving. husband drove easy child/difficult child 3 to work this morning and I need to get the coffee started. Hope everyone has a good day or atl least one reason to smile... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Marg, SFR, and those who follow,

Marg, you are the only one still awake when our mornings are blooming! I hope the EEG, etc, goes well and you manage your schedule.

SFR, enjoy the sunshine, it's looking promising here as well!

I'm up early on this Sunday morning-the smallest pup woke me! After coffee, I think I will go see my mom for a bit, then food shopping and then home for some yard work. I'd really love to get in some recreation time with H since we missed our date last night! Maybe a walk in the woods or something...I know he has yard work planned and that could take all day, blech.

Enjoy the day everyone!