Good Morning Sunday!

tiredmommy

Good morning, sleepyheads! Duckie & I are off to a birthday party for twin cousins in a few minutes. husband will join later after he patches the pool liner that he tore yesterday. :hammer: Wish us luck, Duckie is being a PITA :devil: and Pookie (the cat) had a seizure last night :crying:after going several months without one.
Have a great day, I hope your weather is as gorgeous as it is here!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

TM, good luck at the party - hope Duckie has a good day.

kt "let" me sleep in this morning, God bless her!

Sunday - pretty much a day of nothing around here. husband is going to visit wm this afternoon - I'll be having lunch with him Thursday at day treatment.

Enjoy your Sunday - keep it calm.

F

flutterbee

Good morning,

TM - I hope Duckie enjoys herself at the party. I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. Poor thing.

Linda - sleeping in is such a treat. Enjoy your "quiet" day.

I'm grieving today (thread on watercooler). Other than laundry - which I would put off if I could - I'm going to take the day to lick my wounds.

I hope everyone has a peaceful day. :flower:

K

Kjs

Morning everyone

TM - Party sounds like a great time.
Linda - Sounds like a vacation day to me.
Heather, I am so sorry for your loss.

Weather is great here. Working til noon. Taking a nap. difficult child has baseball game at 6. Back to work tonight.

Have a great day.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

TM-I hope the party goes well and that Duckie's attitude turns around.

Linda-I hope you enjoy a peaceful day! It's nice kt let you sleep in.

Heather-I haven't been to the water cooler yet. Sending hugs your way.

Kjs-Sounds like you have a pleasant day planned-enjoy!

I had a really hard time sleeping last night. Didn't fall asleep until 3:30 and then woke up at 4:30. Fell back asleep and difficult child was up at 5:30. He let us sleep a bit more and then had us up at 6:30. Finally I realized sleep wasn't happening and got up and walked our dog 3 miles! So I've already had in a workout and gone to church. Now I'm going to take a nap.

Later I have some shopping to do and then an open house as one of my former students is graduating. Tonight my sister in law, niece, great nephew and great niece are all coming to spend the night-they're on their way to Mayo-I'll post in the wc.

Enjoy the day! May it be peaceful :flower: