Good Morning-TGIF!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Friday Friends!

This is one of those weeks where you wonder if Friday will ever get here! It's finally here and I'm so glad:whew:

It's a work day, of course, and after work I plan on getting in a workout, probably on my Wii Fit Plus because it is suppose to be more than a little cold today so I probably won't want to leave the house to go to the club.

After that my plan includes major amounts of sleep!!!

Wishing everyone a day with many reasons to smile:likeit:

Marguerite

G'day for Friday.

Sharon, gotta love that Wii Fit in bad weather!

We've had a weird day weather-wise. Fine weather forecast, it was bright, hot sunshine - then heavy rain. Then bright sunshine again, tempting me to tell myself, "A little more work then I will take a break at the beach. Yep - rain again. Then sunshine. And rain. None of it forecast. I looked up the satellite images - a tiny scrap of rain, right over our village. Bizarre.

Of course, after a spell of rain on a hot day, you get the humidity. I walked outside feeling the warm path, and I could feel the humidity rising as it all evaporated.

I'm still shaking off this bug so probably it was just as well I didn't risk getting rained on. Besides, I hate wet sand sticking to me.

Oh well... tomorrow is another day.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

T

TeDo

Got blowing snow here. Enough that all our schools have let out already. Kids home AGAIN. Will this ever stop. I will try to engage them in some games so we don't all get on each others' nerves.

Take care everyone and look forward to the week-end. Hope you are all able to relax even a little.