Good Morning-TGIF!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Wiped Out, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Happy Friday Friends!

This is one of those weeks where you wonder if Friday will ever get here! It's finally here and I'm so glad:whew:

It's a work day, of course, and after work I plan on getting in a workout, probably on my Wii Fit Plus because it is suppose to be more than a little cold today so I probably won't want to leave the house to go to the club.

After that my plan includes major amounts of sleep!!!

Wishing everyone a day with many reasons to smile:likeit:

2. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

G'day for Friday.

Sharon, gotta love that Wii Fit in bad weather!

We've had a weird day weather-wise. Fine weather forecast, it was bright, hot sunshine - then heavy rain. Then bright sunshine again, tempting me to tell myself, "A little more work then I will take a break at the beach. Yep - rain again. Then sunshine. And rain. None of it forecast. I looked up the satellite images - a tiny scrap of rain, right over our village. Bizarre.

Of course, after a spell of rain on a hot day, you get the humidity. I walked outside feeling the warm path, and I could feel the humidity rising as it all evaporated.

I'm still shaking off this bug so probably it was just as well I didn't risk getting rained on. Besides, I hate wet sand sticking to me.

Oh well... tomorrow is another day.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

3. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Got blowing snow here. Enough that all our schools have let out already. Kids home AGAIN. Will this ever stop. I will try to engage them in some games so we don't all get on each others' nerves.

Take care everyone and look forward to the week-end. Hope you are all able to relax even a little.