Good Morning TGIF~:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!!

Happy Friday! Yesterday I started two new classes and had quite a bit of homework to do last night. The one class only meets weekly-no hw in that one. The other class meets today and tomorrow still and then two weeks from now another Thurs, Fri, Sat. Lots of work for that class but it is 6 free credits so I'm not complaining. Plus, it is interesting (and gives me a break from difficult child)!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

It's 8:30 and difficult child and I are the only ones up! My brother, niece, and mom are still snoozing!

Sharon, great that you get the credits free! I love any type of training/learning! Enjoy the break!

Today I'm going to do the "tour" with my brother and niece. My brother went to school here 25 years ago and I'm going to drive them down to see how much the urban campus has grown and changed. Then we'll go downtown and bonehead is going to give him a tour of the theatre and mansion we just renovated. My niece does bead work so there is this awesome bead shop we will take her to. My brother said we might be there for two hours! I will take my Nook!!!!! Mom is staying home to recover from the last two weeks of running around with my brother! She said she needs a day to read and relax...

Tonight my cousin has invited us to her house for dinner.

Hope your day has a little fun built in.

Sharon