Good morning, TGIF!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh thank God it's Friday, lol!

I am working half day today. Yesterday turned out to be a Terrible Thursday, so my hopes for a nice Friday are HIGH. After work I'm getting my nails done then heading home to begin yard cleanup from Irene. I am hoping to get the pool going at some point also so we can close it next weekend.

Have a nice day everyone!!

keista

Good Morning all!

Trying to make the most of my Friday before the LONG weekend. Doesn't help matters that DD1 is home sick.....again. Nothing serious, just a wicked cold.

Staying positive and upbeat despite having to deal with lots of crapola. Looking forward to shopping at the Home Depot this weekend!.

LittleDudesMom

I don't care what is up on Friday, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! It's how I make it thru!

Actually, I usually don't go in to the office on Friday but I do have a full day ahead.

I hope everyone has something good come of Free Choice Friday!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, people.

H&R, sorry yesterday was so bad. Here's hoping today's half day makes up for it.

keista, sorry your daughter's not well. Hope she picks up over the weekend.

I've had a busy day, writing this morning (and last night) then we had to go out for difficult child 3's therapist appointment. On the way home I realised I was coming down with a bug (I get this one often) so I rang the doctor, organised tests and antibiotics from my car on the road. I knew I'd be home too late to get to the doctor. So the doctor got the prescription to the pharmacy along with the pathology paperwork. Now I have to drop in to the path lab tomorrow (doctor not open, path lab is). Meanwhile pharmacist was trying to get my pills for me. By the time I got home, he had been on the phone to the drug company and it seems the pills are unavailable. I'm hoping to find a pharmacist somewhere tomorrow who happens to have a bottle in stock. My local bloke usually has a spare just for me, but he's been off sick and his locum didn't re-order it form the last time I took it.

But aren't they wonderful? I rang the doctor at 4.20 pm, and by 4.30 pm the pharmacist was on the phone trying to order the medications.

I have to go to my fortnightly writing workshop tomorrow, so I'll just leave earlier and shop around. Hopefully I won't have to look too far afield. If this falls through, the only other way I'll get the medications is at hospital via IV. Wish me luck!

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg