Good Morning TGIF

Rabbit

Good Morning .TGIF Have a Great day and weekend! Nothing new here . Hoping difficult child 3 will get the summer job She applied for. Hugs Rabbit

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning TGIF! Since it is the day before a big holiday weekend, we will likely get out at 1/2 PM today! Fingers crossed I can get a leg up on weekend chores.

Enjoy the day, everyone!

Marguerite

G'day, people.

it's late, I need to get some sleep but I'm just checking in.

The weather is cold, but warmer here in Sydney than Canberra. easy child, SIL1 and Baby Grand are coming to stay for a few days from there, easy child says it has been really cold.

difficult child 3 went for his driving test today and just missed out. A woman ran out on the pedestrian crossing and he had to stop the car in a hurry, but not fast enough for the examiner, who thought difficult child 3 wasn't gonig to stop and felt he had to say, "Stop!"
And once the examiner has to give you directions (other than "Turn this way") it's an automatic fail.

He can go for the test again next Friday, if we can get an appointment.

I've got a busy day tomorrow. Writing meeting with guest speaker I organised. So I have to be there. It should be good, though. husband is not well, he has a bad cold. He may even be too ill to go to work on Monday (he NEVER takes time off work when sick!)

The kids arrive tomorrow, by tomorrow night I hope to have had a chance to cuddle my granddaughter. The others are coming over on Sunday, we're hoping to take easy child (and the others) to a Chinese restaurant for lunch on Sunday.

So although it will be a full weekend, I expect it will be enjoyable.

Have a good Friday.

Marg

HopeRemains

Good morning, ladies! TGIF, indeed. While I had hoped to get our outside tortoise tank finished up this weekend, doesn't look like that's going to happen. Birthday parties and bbq's prevail. I'm going to do the dreaded swimsuit shopping this weekend, wish me luck!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend! =)