Good Morning Thursday Hope its a good day!

Rabbit

:D Good Morning Thursday
Hope everyone has a good day! Tutoring for difficult child 3 all day! She is working hard so she can take the GED in June. Sending Hugs! Rabbit

LittleDudesMom

:pet: Good Thursday Morning!!

Hope this morning finds everyone well-rested and ready to face the day. I slept really well last night and actually slept an extra hour - up at 5:30 rather than 4:30! Felt great!!!

The Book Fair is going well :reading:. I've already hit the goal I set for the total fair, and we still have the last day for students today and parent/teacher conferences tonight and 1/2 day tomorrow!

Both kids are doing great - can't complain.

Rabbit, good to hear difficult child is working hard!

Marge, heard some rain and cooler weather has moved in and is helping with the fire fighting. Good news

Hope our Thursday is a good one.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Rabbit, sounds like difficult child is motivated for her upcoming test.

Sharon (ldm), I've always loved book fairs. Can't imagine with you on the committee that yours would be anything other than a success.

Our temps, while much higher than a few weeks ago, are 28 degrees but with a bone chilling wind chill. This is the winter of my discontent ~ it won't go away. :D

I have a personal therapist appointment this morning; at the same time PCA will be here with kt & her in home therapist. I have an angry kt on my hands the past couple of days ~ "you're messing with my life, mom". Poor baby, I'll feel bad another day when she's a lot more stable. ;)

Have a good day, friends.

LittleDudesMom

Linda, you are too sweet!

So the deal is that you and kt are taking turns now???

Take care Linda, hope to talk to you over the weekend.

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Rabbit-Hope you have a good day too. Glad to hear difficult child is working hard!

Sharon-Glad your book fair is going so well! A whole week-wow! Ours is always only one afternoon (starting after the school day) and into early evening.

Linda-I agree about winter not going away-the last few days spring teased us only to have more seasonal temps. return.

Wish I could stay in bed and sleep today but not going to happen. We were so excited that we had nothing on the appointment. list and no wrestling practice tonight. Yesterday difficult child told husband about the science fair and he is very excited! Of course, it's tonight! We'll go, of course, it's nice to see him so excited about an academic!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.:peaceful:

Marguerite

Just a quick G'day from me tonight, it's late and I'm tired. difficult child 3 has just been drafting a thank you note to his aunt for money sent for his birthday. We had a full day today, the weather is still cool and overcast. Amazing - they forecast rain al lthe time and it never rains. Now they forecast rain for one day this week, and it's misting a very light spray all week. Maybe because husband washed some towels on the weekend... they're still wet. Damp.

My cleaner is coming tomorrow instead of Thursday this week, because we had to go out to see doctors today. It wasn't too busy a day even so, but maybe it's been too busy a week, I'm tired.

difficult child 3 came too today, he bought a rather expensive set of magnet thingies he's been hankering for. Birthday money burning a hole in his pocket. So tomorrow he'd better keep his nose to the grindstone. We're still getting into the schoolwork routine, it's only week 3. Tomorrow is forecast to be even colder, it's bizarre for summer.

Enjoy your Thursday, everyone.

Marg

artana

Quick hello!
We had horrible winds in our area last night. Power is down in lots of places and school is delayed. Luckily the power here at work is still on.