Good Morning Thursday! Hope you have a terrific Thursday! Not a terrible Thursday.

Rabbit

:good_morning:Good Morning Thursday! Hope you have a terrific Thursday! Not a terrible Thursday.
My Taxi service has started. The new house will have settlement September 1 rst and we will be moving in soon after that.
Hugs Rabbit:bunny_ears:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning all,

Rabbit, congrats on the new house. Hope the traffic cooperates with all the running about you're doing today.

It's a beautifully sunny morning. I've been sipping on my HMJ
:coffee: on my front porch watching the world go by. So many baby birds from the last nesting of the season. I've never seen so many cardinals as I've seen this year.

I had a wonderful round of golf yesterday with a very dear friend. This morning I'm off to family therapy with ktbug ~ ought to be a hoot. Not!

Have a good day fellow warrior mums. Keep it calm out there.
:bigsmile:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Buenos Dias!

Rabbit, congrats on the new house, yay for you!

TM, good luck in family therapy, I'm sure YOU will do well, big hugs, always fun times, NOT. Wish I enjoyed golf, it does seem like fun for many, I'm just not that good at it.

I am up earlier than easy child so I'm enjoying a nice cuppa while she sleeps in. Today we have plans to sneak into the Marriott pool for a bit. Later this evening we are going to Fajarda to go on a kayaking tour to see the bioluminescence bay-look it up, I can't begin to make sense of it myself but it sounds lovely. We won't be back until very late as the location is far from where we are staying. I'm enjoying our vaca in PR, but I have to admit I'm missing H a little and see a lot that I know he would enjoy.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Rabbit-Congrats on the house-sorry you are taxiing around everyone!

Linda-I'm glad you got out to the golf course!! I'm guessing you are enjoying some of the same nice weather we are.

Jo-Glad the vacation is going well-sounds fantastic! I understand the missing h part.

In a bit I'm headed to the club and then off to work for the day trying to get up some bulletin boards. easy child/difficult child doesn't work so she is coming along to help:)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

L

Liahona

That is great about the house!

It is a peaceful feeling just sitting and watching birds. I hope you get to keep that feeling through out the day.

I'll look up that bay it sounds interesting.

We get to have back to school night tonight. I get to meet difficult child 1's teacher, poor teacher, and set up a time to go over his IEP. The other kids get to have homeschool today and I hope to exercise.

cubsgirl

Hi! It sounds like everyone is doing pretty good.

I had orientation for my new part-time job yesterday. It went well, but they only scheduled me for 8 hours for all of next week. I hope they increase it a little bit to make it worth my gas, time driving energy. I guess it is good to ease back into working as well. I also have to get easy child and difficult child off to high school next Wednesday.

easy child is off at a training function for an after school project she is doing so difficult child and I are just chilling. I went to the gym but my knees were killing me so I only did 15 minutes on the elliptical - better than nothing. I have a bunch of nuisance errands to run like getting stamps and returning library books.

Have a great one!!