Good Morning Thursday! Hope you have a terrific Thursday! Not a terrible Thursday.

Rabbit

Good Morning Thursday! Hope you have a terrific Thursday! Not a terrible Thursday. Today is settlement on my new house! :yes: Hugs Rabbit:bunny_ears:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning All!

Congrats on your settlement day Rabbit! Hope all goes smoothly and you have a bottle of something bubbly to celebrate with tonight!

Getting ready to head out to the office. I've friends still without power so they are coming over tonight to enjoy the a/c, watch a little tv, and have a warm meal! I'm heading to the grocer after work to get the makings for homemade turkey spagetti (difficult child's fav and he and his best bud are having their last "stay up all night" nod to summer tomorrow so I thought they would enjoy it for dinner tomorrow as well).

Hope your day is a good one.

Sharon

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

Congrats on your new house, Rabbit! That's so cool!

Sharon, your dinner sounds great! Hope difficult child and his friend have a good time.

I went to the dr yesterday, and now have yet another list of lab work I need to have done today. Hubby was delighted that he did not have oatmeal for breakfast today! Today's plan is to continue with laundry etc. since I'm in first grade tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!

TerryJ2

Congrats Rabbit! Hope it goes smoothly.
Sharon, so sorry that your neighbors/friends still have no power. I am soooo happy that ours is finally back on. I hope everyone loves your turkey spaghetti. I made it 3 days ago and difficult child for some reason refuses to eat it. He usually loves it.
Mary, first grade? Do you teach? Best of luck with-the labs for the dr. I hope they give you some info (especially healthy info).

KTMom91

Terry, I'm a substitute teacher for elementary grades. I'd planned to teach full-time after Miss KT graduated from high school, but with California's dying economy and horrendous budget cuts, it would be a case of "last hired, first fired," and as long as I sub, I have a job.