Good Morning Thursday! Hope you have a terrific Thursday! Not a terrible Thursday.

Rabbit

Good Morning Thursday! Hope you have a terrific Thursday! Not a terrible Thursday. I spend 3 hours of a 6 hr day driving UGH! Sending hugs Rabbit:mornincoffee:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Rabbit and all who follow! Nice to see you, Rabbit, I hope you get some down time today!

Today is my last day in the office. I'll have my knee surgery Monday and will likely be on disability for approx 4-6 weeks. I have some loose ends to take care of today but most everything is set for my leave. Big sigh.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Rabbit-That is a lot of time driving! I hope you have some good music to listen to while you are driving:)

Jo-Will be thinking good thoughts for you. (((hugs)))

difficult child is getting a much needed haircut today! Hopefully I will get the Christmas tree down today and some other things done around the house.

At some point I need to get out to shop for a dress and shoes. husband and I are going Saturday night to a book signing party for the person who teaches our boot camp. I'm almost wishing I wasn't going because I so don't feel like shopping.

Wishing all a beautiful day:)