Good Morning Thursday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

I'm up early again because difficult child has been up since just past 5. Poor thing is trying not to interrupt us but has still been in our room at least 6 times. One of his "emergencies" was to see if we would take him to a video game exchange place today. :rolleyes:

Went to see the movie 1408. If you like spooky movies you'll love this one!

Today difficult child has therapist appointment. and swimming lessons. This afternoon difficult child and husband have eye appts. which I get to attend so that I can take difficult child out while husband has his exam. At some point I will make it to the health club. :smile:

Yesterday it was hot and muggy-today only 72 for a high. That's o.k. and even nice for a day or two but I hope swimming weather returns soon for difficult child's sake!

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day. :dance:

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:
We went to the zoo members picnic last night, poor Duckie didn't get to bed until 10pm :smile:, she still sleeping thankfully. She has a bad habit of waking up earlier when she gets to bed late.
We're going to try to take part in a local kids drama club that starts up today, then it's off to the park for lunch.
Have a great day!!! :salute:

Sharon & TM, you guys are always so busy. Or maybe that's just how it is supposed to be. I'm still feeling so lousy, all I can do is sit around!

We too have a break from the heat, but it is still humid, so I have to still run my air so I can breathe. Ugh. Don't want to see the electric bill.

Tink had a friend spend the night so at least she is not bored. She'll be busy most of the day. I guess it is court TV for me all day, LOL!

Hope everyone has a great day, and hi to anyone who snuck in. Find something beautiful to look at!

:flower:

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Good Morning,Sharon and TM. I woke up early to RAIN!!! It's about time for the arc. It's just an amazing amount of water and flooding. I wish we could save it for the droughts.
Sharon, I remember well difficult child waking me every two minutes with his emergencies.
TM, difficult child also woke up early when he stayed up late. He often would start to spiral if I didn't help him catch up to sleep.

I have a whole party of people coming to do painting, carpet washing and helping husband with lugging boxes to storage. The house will go on the market as soon as I get all these fun things done. So I'm up for a few hours to get started. Can't get to the storage place due to rain. Sheesh. It's a vicious cycle.

Hope you have a good day. I'm going to bury my head under the blankets and hope the house gets fixed while I'm hiding. </span>

smallworld

Good Thursday morning!

Sharon, lucky you for being up so early. Hope you get a workout in today.

TM, you sound as if you're having fun with Duckie this summer. Hope she's not a PITA today for having stayed up so late last night.

It's hot and muggy (as usual) in the Nation's Capital. I've already been for a 30-minute walk in my neighborhood this morning, and I'm sweaty. I may try an exercise class (strength/ball) later this morning -- really trying to tone up. M is going to tennis camp this morning and then has math tutoring this afternoon. J is hanging around (again!). I may try to get him out to at least walk the dog. We received our first letter from A, and she's having a terrific time at overnight camp in Maine.

Keep it cool! Hi to anyone who snuck in.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning ladies,

Looks like we need to assign who starts the GM thread. :rofl:

Sharon, we have the same cool weather - I'm enjoying the break in the intense heat & sun. It's nice to walk outside & not need your shades.

TM, a drama club sounds fun - kt would be a natural! Have fun today.

Nothing on my agenda today except kt's laundry. She's off to respite tomorrow afternoon @ 3PM. As you all know, I love respite! :thumb:

While the weather is cool I'm heading out to work in the yard this afternoon, cleaning up the patio again & a bit of weeding.

Enjoy your day - keep it calm. :flower:

LittleDudesMom

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif Good Thursday Morning!!!!!!!!

Sharon, I hear that cool air is coming our way....hope it gets here soon! Poor difficult child, sounds like he tried to keep quiet and let you sleep, but given that he's a difficult child - it's tough :crazy: Hope the day goes well.

TM, sounds like another busy summer day at your house :wink: Hope duckie sleeps late!

Well, we are 1/2 way through our week of doctor appointments with difficult child's multidisc done and easy child's biopsy done yesterday. Remaining is difficult child's psychiatrist this afternoon and easy child's four wisdom teeth extraction tomorrow. :doctor: It's a good thing I have good insurance!

Off the office I go this morning, then home to pick difficult child up for his appointment., then run back home for the cable guy (the strength on our cable has been intermitent - both tv and internet). Then I'm taking a meal to my sister-in-law who is still recoving from cancer surgery on her leg. It's gonna be a long one!

Wishing everyone a great day - stay cool if your're in the heat wave! Morning to all who follow.

Sharon

LittleDudesMom

Wow!!!! You can tell that I stopped to get my coffee and mess with the dog in the middle of typing my post - three of you slipped in on me!!!!!!!!

Good morning Fran, hope the day is productive irregardless of the rain.

Small, it sure is muggy and nasty isn't it? I'm looking forward to the relief they say we having coming tomorrow and the rain (my hose and I are getting intiment).

Linda, enjoy the nicer weather - puttering outside sounds really nice.

Sharon

smallworld

Good morning Fran, Linda and Sharon . . . we were all posting at the same time. You're right, Sharon, it sure is like pea soup here.