Good Morning Tuesday. Have a terrific Tuesday! What do u think about

Rabbit

Good Morning Tuesday. Have a terrific Tuesday! What do u think about having a Greetings all day
thread instead of just a Good Morning thread? For me its driving the kids around town on a rainy day.
Hugs for all Rabbit

buddy

Morning all...or good day whenever you check in! I kind of like that idea! Fun to start it off in the a.m. for early risers and to get a boost for the day but wont miss it... can moderators keep it in the top section for the day the move it out and the end? or is that too much of a PITA? If there is a consistent intro title for it then it would be easy to notice if that can't be done... like yo suggested above... Greetings Tuesday! the going thru the days.. or if there are other words???

In any event, I like the check in thing. No matter how formal or informal. It is just nice to say hi to you guys in a more coffee house kind of way.

So, first day back after a long weekend. Yesterday was not pleasant so I am back to being nervous. I am hoping it was just the typical change of schedule issue. I guess I will find out in a few minutes when I go to give medications.

Q has his second counseling appointment today. I hope he does as well as last time. I think she seems good. Really able to go down to his level of communication and work on building skills.

My goal is to be proactive in controlling my phone anxiety and worry about what is happening at school. As soon as he gets on the bus I am going to take a warm bath and work on cleaning my house. It really needs it.

wishing everyone good health and peaceful difficult child days.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Rabbit, Buddy and all who follow!

Rabbit, as always, be safe in your travels and I hope you get some sort of break.
Buddy, I hope today is better for you and that Q makes progress with the counselor. I hope your anxiety is eased.

Woke up in lots of pain today and feeling a bit nauseous. I think I spent too much time lying down yesterday so my body is stiff. Oh well, new day. I'm alone all day today, which makes me nervous. I wish H would stay home with me, but he needs to work or we will be broke (my disability doesn't kick in till next week). My dogs will keep me company and I'll try to do some PT work.

Have a good one!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Rabbit-Enjoy your day-hope you get some rest from all that driving!

Buddy-Hope today goes much better for Q! Enjoy that warm bath!!

Jo-I hope your day goes well. Hopefully your pain has settled down some! (((hugs)))

I'm off to work in a bit. It will be a bit of a different day since the three of us on my instructional team have a planning day today. We are working at my friend's house. Should be nice.

It is snowing here and we have a weather advisory. easy child/difficult child has to drive me today so I hope she is super careful on her way home and on the way to getting her hair done.

Tonight I'm attending a party because we have collected enough signatures to force a recall vote for our governor. There will be a lot of people there and it should be fun.

I think it's fine for people to write on this thread all day but I don't know about a sticky. It might be doable but I know I couldn't commit to it because many days I'm gone for the day at 5:00 in the morning and wouldn't always be able to make it a sticky.

Wishing all a wonderful day!!

buddy

no biggie, just a thought.... I just didn't know how that worked... I can be less lazy and look harder, lol

KTMom91

Good morning, all!

I'm working this afternoon, so I think I'm heading back to bed for a bit. I didn't sleep well last night - hurt my knee at the gym yesterday.

Sharon, enjoy your planning day and your recall party!

Jo, hope your pain settles down and you get some rest.

Buddy, hope you have a no drama day with Q.

Rabbit, drive safely today!

StressedM0mma

Good Morning All!! I am getting some laundry done, and then putting on my armor for our family meeting this afternoon. It is going to be a battle.
Sharon enjoy your party
Buddy I hope your anxiety lessens today.(Iunderstand)
Jo may your pain be less
KT hope you get some rest
And everyone that follows, I hope you all have a good day.

greenrene

This is the first time I've looked at the daily thread. Me likey! Care if I join in?

The long weekend was quite nice and peaceful - difficult child was at mother in law's most of the time. I feel guilty saying how it's so nice here when she's NOT here, but it's the truth.

This morning difficult child claimed she threw up and that she couldn't go to to school. Day before yesterday she was trying to be all huggy and kissy toward my mother in law (who had been sick with a cold) in an effort to get sick herself. husband and I smelled a rat, but we kept her home just in case. However it's not a "fun" day at home by any means - she has to stay in bed, only allowed to read books. No iphone, no TV.

husband and mother in law are, as I type, touring a potential new school for difficult child for next year. I was going to go too, but difficult child threw a kink in my plans today. She got 2 F's on her report card, and we're all thinking that there's no way she's going to be ready for high school at this rate. Not sure what to do there. Later today mother in law and I are going to her tutoring place to discuss some testing results. It's just one thing after another with difficult child...

It's a gorgeous day outside, might get out for a walk later. FL in the winter is positively glorious, most of the time. I start to freak out if it gets below 50.

I think I need some more coffee.