Good Morning Tuesday ! Hope u have a terrific Tuesday!

Rabbit

:good_morning: Good Morning Tuesday ! Hope u have a terrific Tuesday! I am taking the car in for service. Its making a noise. Hugs Rabbit :bunny_ears:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning Rabbit & all who follow,

Rabbit, hope the car service isn't too expensive. I hate those noises.

It's the tweedles b'day. wm is coming for a visit today so I'm putting together a small cake & his favorite stir fry. kt will have to wait until tomorrow ~ taking her out to dinner with her cousin.

Have a good day, friends.

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

Linda, hope you have a pleasant visit with wm.

Rabbit, hope the car doesn't cost you too much.

Miss KT and I need to get to the gym; she's going to be running track this year and she needs to get back into shape. I'm doing what I can do without doing any permanent damage. It's supposed to be 108 or so today, and I have cleaning etc. to do, but it's just too doggone hot to do anything but read and sleep. :hot:

Have a great day!

T

TeDo

Hi all. We are still cleaning up from the tornado or straight-line winds (they haven't decided yet) that came through here Friday night. It rained last night so there are sooooo many more mosquitoes out than usual during the day. We also have county fair 4-H project judging and easy child/difficult child's allergy shots today. Very busy but that's the way I like it. Keep 'em too busy to have "issues".

Have a good day ladies!